Ebelin Makeup and Concealer Brush Review

Hi, girls! I know, I promised you a review of this Ebelin brush some time ago, but lately I wasn't really inspired to write longer reviews, but I hope I'll get more inspiration now and I'll show you swatches and write reviews of many more beauty products, not only nail polish. Gosh, I have so many ideas for blog, I just need a bit inspiration for writing too.


This Ebelin brush is called Make Up and Concealer brush. It's designed to apply foundation and concealer with it. First let me tell you, that this is my first brush with flat top, so my review will be based on experience with it and I can't compare it with any other similar brush from other brands.


The size of this brush is a size of a coin for 50 cents. The bristles are 100% synthetic. At the beginning they were very hard and they felt a bit strange on my face, specially under my eyes, but now after I washed the brush few times, I think they got a bit softer (but they're still not soft enough). I have to say, I'm quite satisfied with this brush. Of course it's not amazing, but for its price it's good. I really like to apply foundation with it, because it blends it very nicely and it gaves my skin a natural look. I also love to use it with Catrice camouflage cream. First I apply CCC under my eyes with my fingers and then I blend it with Ebelin flat top brush. It does quite a good job, CCC looks much better, if I blend it with brush than before when I blended it with my fingers.


This brush is not very easy to clean. Because the bristles are very dense and close together, it takes some time, before it's completely clean. I kinda have a feeling, that this brush absorbs a lot of products and that also makes a cleaning harder. While washing it doesn't loose any bristles. It also takes some time, before the brush is completely dry. Once I washed it around 8 p. m. and the next day around 10 a. m., when I wanted to use it, it still wasn't completely dry.


Here's an example, how does a Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation looks on me, when I apply it with Ebelin brush. I think the brush does a pretty good job.


 I also made a short video review in Slovene.



This brush is available in DM for price 3,95 €. I do like it, although it's not a perfect brush and I'll use it further too, but now it's on you to decide, if you need this brush or not. If you have some similar brush, then you probably don't need it, but for this money I think it's not a totally miss buy.

Have you try this Ebelin brush? What about any other brush, what do you think about this brand? Thank you for reading!

16 komentarjev

  1. I've tried this ebelin brush and it's horrible for me...I would much rather buy Muller brushes (body&soul) or Bipa brushes - price wise, they're just as cheap as dm's, but are so much better in quality...My ebelin brush was soooo difficult to clean..and it absorbs so much of the product!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I agree, it's very hard to clean and it absorbs too much product (I wrote that in review), but although it has a lot of minuses, I do like, how foundation looks on me, when I apply it with this brush. I've tried Müllers brushes before, which I didn't like, but they changed line as I saw, so these are on my list to test out. I would also love to try Bipa brushes, but we don't have them in Slovenia.

      Izbriši
    2. yes, i'm talking about the new muller brushes, the old ones were horrible. and i always thought slovenia had better stores than croatia ;)

      Izbriši
    3. Idk, I think Croatia has some better things than Slovenia, but in both Müller's I think we all have same things. :D

      Izbriši
  2. planiram i sebi uzet takav kist,bas zbog tekučih podloga

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Poročaj potem, če si ti ena izmed tistih, ki jim ni slab, ali ena izmed tistih, ki ga sovražijo. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Since it's small you may want to try it with cream blush and highlighter as well :)
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ne, ni mi kul :) Pregoste ščetine in je občutek na koži grozen, vtre pa tudi ne kaj posebno lepo.
    Sem pa ravno kupila Camouflage Cream, bom stestirala še s tem. Mogoče si premislim :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Kakšen puder pa uporabljaš? Meni pa se zdi, da mi Bourjoois HM zelo lepo vtre. Bi pa rada preizkusila takega od Ecotools, pa ga nikjer ne najdem.

      Izbriši
  5. kok maš lepo kožo že samo po sebi, sploh ne rabiš pudra :P sama imam od ebelin čopič za podlago, mišljen samo za tekoči puder pa se mi dobro obnese, nisem imela nobenih problemov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. ne znam, uvijek nekako ebelin dio u dm-u preskočim ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I have this brush too but I have the opposite feeling. Bristles are close together and don´t absorb a lot of products :-) cleaning of my Zoeva flat brush is harder than cleaning of this

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. kod nas ih jos neeeeeema :( al ako dodje kupujem, ako nista da imam neki flat top kist pa ce se iskoristit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. So I bought this brush a few days ago.. I used it a few times and it was for me too harsh, and absorbing almost all of the product I put on it or on my skin. Then I though maybe washing it would help to soften it a bit, maybe some of the hairs would fall out and it would also become a bit less hard on the skin, what happened was:
    More than half of the hairs in it loosened, if pulled or used on the face they would just fall out. And there was still a little part of it in place, that made a "depression" in one of the sides of the brush. I don't know if it was just this one or what but I was really disappointed :( I wrote DM a letter I hope they answer :~

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3