Catrice Glamazona I'm A Survivor Blush Review

Hi, girls! Today I have for you a review of a blush, that stole my heart at the moment I first tried it. I'm talking about blush from Catrice Glamazona LE collection, called I'm a Survivor. The packaging is simple, but so cute. On the lid it has a leopart print and the blush itself has a zebra print and you all know, that I'm a huge fan of animal print.


I'm a Survivor is a bright matt red blush. I felt in love with color immediatelly amd I got it, because I didn't have similar shade of blush yet. Till now I had only 2 red blushes, but both are darker than this one. The apllication of this one is so easy, the blush goes on cheaks smoothly and it doesn't dust. It's also very easy to blend and I love, how long it last. I think this is the blush, that last the longest time on me. When I wore it for the first time, I did my makeup at around 11 a.m. and when I came home at around 8 p.m., it was still there. It faded, of course, but it was still there. I didn't experience that with any other blush before, they all were gone after few hours. It also has a good pigmentation, you can easly apply it too much, as I did the first time I used it (thank god for good makeup tricks, that can fix that). I was actually suprised, because when I swatched it with fingers, it didn't seemed so pigmented as when I applied it with blush. 


I made a swatch of it on my bare hand, I didn't use any base under. You get 8 g of product, which will last you for a long time and the price is only 4,19 €. This blush really made an impression on me.


I'm showing you this photo, that I showed you in last Random Sunday, again. Here I'm wearing this blush and you can see, how it looks on me.


Now I'm thinking about getting the second shade too, but I'm afraid, that's already sold out. But that would probably be the best for my wallet, lol. Anway, I'm very satisfied with this blush and I have a feeling, that I'll wear only this blush in the future. I just love, how it looks on me and how long it lasts.

Did you get anything from Catrice Glamazona collection? How do you like it? What do you think about this blush? Thank you for reading!

33 komentarjev

  1. Omg I love animal print on that blush! And the color fits you very nice! :)
    Catrice products are cheap but good quality which I like a lot.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I agree, some Catrice products are great quality and they're really cheap. :)

      Izbriši
  2. 8 g i tako pigmentirano, potrajat ce ti do penzije :D A divna je boja, ja cu ga uzet ako ga nadjem, mislim da je i kod nas stigla kolekcija pa ce trebat malo srece :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zagotovo mi bo. :P Ampak mislim, da bom vzela še drugo rdečilo, ker ga v taki barvi tudi še nimam in sem navdušena nad pigmentacijo in obstojnostjo. :)

      Izbriši
  3. so beautiful! very nice color! I think I have a similiar one :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Its a gorgeous shade,I fell in love with when I saw the preview of the collection.But its still not available here at the drugstores

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I hope, you'll get it soon, I recommend it to you, it's amazing. :)

      Izbriši
  5. uh pa je res lep blush :) jaz sem se bala, da bo preveč pigmentiran in se ne bo dal lepo zblendirat :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj ko ga s čopičem nanašaš, deluje zelo pigmentiram, priporočam lahen dotik, ker se ga da zlahka nanesti preveč. Se pa da super zblendat. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Joj jz sm pa zanč skoraj kupila roza odtenek in sem si pol premislila ampak po tej oceni ga pa res rabim! Hvala :D xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz bom tistega tudi kupila, če ga še kje najdem. :)

      Izbriši
  7. The colour is so perfect for you!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. It's rather beautiful and it looks good on you.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. It looks really nice, I was tempted to get it but I have too many blushes. I have to control myself more :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I think I have to many blushes too. My excuse was, that I don't have any in that color. :P

      Izbriši
  10. Upam, da ga še najdem nekje, lepo ti paše.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Take zanimive berry barve. Zelo ti paše:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Jaz sem kupla rozastega, ker jih imam dovolj koralnih in rdečkastih, potem pa ne grejo dobro zraven, če imam roza mejkap na očeh. Zaenkrat sem ga samo testno sprobala, čudovito se blenda! =)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da bom jaz tistega tudi vzela, če ga še dobim, ker me je ta popolnoma navdušil. :)

      Izbriši
  13. Uf, tole pa je pigmentirano rdečilo. Zanimivo, da ful lepo izpade na bledi koži. Zelo ti paše! Ga bom tudi jaz naslednjič pogledala ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Mat blush is what I need, I don't like other types of blushes, what a color! for me it's watermelon color, beautiful but I don't know if we have this collection of blushes in Poland presumably no, but I'll take a look, have a nice day :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. krasna bojica, ali baš nije za moj ten ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3