Barry M Greenberry

Hi, girls! Today I have for you a swatch of Barry M Greenberry polish, that I got some time ago from Ličila.si for review. This one was on my WL for some time and I have to say, I wasn't dissapointed, when I first tried it.


Greenberry is a bright green shade with creme finish. Although I like shimmers, glitters and flakies, creme is my all time favourite finish. I love the formula of Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine polishes. Gelly in the name doesn't mean, that they have jelly finish, but that they're very glossy, when they dry and this one is. The brush and the formula make application very easy. I used 2 coats for this swatch.


I decided to upgrade a bit this polish, so I draw 2 flowers on 2 accent nails. I used Lady Lya Bio Nature 954, Essie Avenue Maintain, Bourjois Amande Defile and She 115 for this simple nail art.


I also made a comparison between Barry M Greenyberry and Bourjois Turquoise Block. As you can see, no dupes here, Greenberry is lighter.  I like both shades, so I'm keeping both in my stash.


I really like Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine formula. This is the second polish from this collection I've tried, first one was Blood Orange and none of them was a dissapointment, so I have a feeling, that I need more of their polishes. 

What do you think about this one? Have you tried Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine polishes? Thank you for reading!

*This polish was send to me for my honest opinion from Ličila.si.

31 komentarjev

  1. Zelo mi je všeč:) ampak seveda, ker mi je zelo všeč Bourjoisev in ta mu je res zelo podoben:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This polish seems really good.... and I very like the upgrade you added :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love these polishes, they have amazing polishes. I definitely recommend them to try. Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Gorgeous color with lovely flowers! Mmm... <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ful je lep...manikura z rožicama je pa top! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Odgovori
    1. Meni tudi, ampak zelena je itak moja najljubša. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Lovely! Those roses make the manicure more special.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Sviđaju mi se obje nijanse, ali Barry M mi je za mrvicu ljepši :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wow kakšen lepotec! Full ti paše:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. joj, ovom nikad ne bih rekla ne ;)
    super ti je i nail art, baš mi se čini prikladan za ovu bojicu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. The prettiest of them all... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is. I recommend it to try out. :)

      Izbriši
  12. Turkizen od Bourjois imam trenutno na nohtih na nogah ;) Lep je tale Barry M! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Za moje nohte na nogah pa mislim da ima Bourjois prevelik čopič. Imam pa ravno tega Barry M na nogah. :)

      Izbriši
  13. Ne znam jel mi drazi Greenberry ili avenue maintain sto puno govori jer je ovaj prvi zeleni :D A fora su i ruzice :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Such a pretty bright glossy finish!! I love it! I really want to order all of the colors from them!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3