Hi, girls! Before I'll show you a new manicure for 31 day challenge, I still have to announce a winner of my Birthday Giveaway. The winner is Szappanbubi from Hungary. Congratulations!
Now to the challenge. The theme of day 23 is "inspired by a movie". I've choosen one of my favourites movies - The Avengers. I watched this movie few times already and I never get bored of it.
5 of 6 heroes in this movie were my inspiration for this nail art - Thor for my thumb design, Hulk for my index finger (I tried to make his angry face, but it looks kinda funny on my nail, lol), Captain America for my middle finger, Iron Man for my ring finger and Black Widow for my pinkie (the design is her belt).
Here's a list of polishes I used for a certain hero.
- Thor: Essence You're a Heartbreaker, China Glaze Mahagony Magic and a random black polish.
- Hulk China Glaze Gaga for Green, She 115, Flormar 423 and a random black polish.
- Captain America: Essence The Boy Next Door, Catrice Caught on the Red Carpet, silver metallic Depend shade and She 115.
- Iron Man: Essence BBC Golden Sands, Catrice Bloody Mary To Go, Flormar 423 and a random black polish.
- Black Widow: Essence You're a Heartbreaker, Catrice Caught on the Red Carpet and a random black polish.
Do you like a movie The Avengers? What do you think about my manicure? Thank you for reading!