Rose Nail Art

Hi, girls! Today I have for you a rose nail art manicure, I wore 2 weeks ago. First I used China Glaze Sun Worshiper as a base and then I used tempera painting for roses. I made them on 2 middle fingers. Leaves were also made with tempera painting. I really loved this manicure, although this neon polish wasn't the best choise for a base, because it chipped after few hours.


The second version of this manicure I made, when I was filming a tutorial for it. This time I decided to do it a bit different and I made roses on all nails. I used Catrice Am I Blue Or Green as a base and then tempera painting for roses. I made leaves with Kiko 374.


And here's a video tutorial. I hope, you'll like it.


And for the end one photo, with which I wanted to show you, why is better to use tempera or acrylic painting for those roses and not nail polishes. With nail polish a rose doesn't look so pretty.


What do you think? Thank you for reading!

19 komentarjev

  1. ajme, ovaj sun worshiper baš bode oči, genijalna boja <3
    dobre su ti ružice :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sun Worshiper je prekrasna neon barva. :)
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  2. love that orange! beautiful flowers <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lepo, moram sprobat <3 Mi je pa začuda minty verzija lepša :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ja, meni tudi, se mi zdi, da gre z rožicami lepše skupaj. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Predivan je ovaj narandžasti

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super je ovaj plavi ali manikure su stvarno lijepe, svaka čast :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. uaaau ful lepa prva manikura!!! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Sun worshiperu ne treba nista dodatno savrsen je sam :) a druga manikura mi je bas onako njezna :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam, meni je sam po sebi tudi prekrasen. ;)

      Izbriši
  8. druga manikura mi se više sviđa, ali sun worshiper je baš divna nijansa :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se mi zdi, da je mint nijansa res boljša podlaga za rožice kot neon. Sem pa pri prvi izbrala neon, ker jih obožujem. :)

      Izbriši
  9. your roses are so pretty, great tutorial!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3