Review and Swaches: Essence Guerilla Gardening TE Mission Flower Blush and Lip Cream

Hi, girls! Today I have for you swatches of a blush and a lip cream from Essence Guerilla Gardening TE. The blush was on my WL since I saw promo photos and then I found collection in Müller, but in all pink blushed  were fingers from stupid girls, who don't understand, that these products aren't testers and if they put their fingers in them, no can buy them. Gosh, I hate those stupid girls. If you want the product, buy it, if not, don't put your fingers in it, if it doesn't say tester on it, because someone else wants to buy it and beacuse of you it can't. I was so angry because of that, that I just went away and didn't look at this collection anymore. Then I found it again in DM a week ago. Luckily everything was ok there and I bought a blush and a lip cream.


Mission Flowers blush is very interesting. It's a hot pink shade, which looks pretty natural on cheaks. In packaging is a cream blush, but when you're applying it, it becomes powdery. When I applied it with my fingers, I could feel, how the texture is changing. Interesting. But because of that I found it better to apply it with brush than with fingers, because it's easier to blend that way. There's 2,5 g of product and it costs 2,19 €, which is pretty cheap, specially for a good pigmented blush. 


I took lip cream Mission Flower, because I really like Essence lip creams from regular assortment and pink lips are my favourites lately. I have to say, I'm a bit dissapointed with this product, because it's not as good as their regular lip creams - it's less pigmented, I needed 2 coats to make it opaque on my lips, and it lasts less time on lips. Without eating and drinking it lasted me about 2 hours. Otherwise it has the same properties as Stay Matt lip creams. But I like the color, so I don't regret buying it. 


And the swatches on my hand, I made them without any base underneath. The blush is good pigmented,a s you can see, even when it's blended. Lip cream is applied in 2 coats, but the color is very nice.


And this is how Mission Flower lip cream looks on me. I think this will be my go to color in Summer and I'll wear it a lot. 


Did you get anthing from Essence Guerilla Gardening collection? What do you think about these 2 products? Thank you for reading!

30 komentarjev

  1. Tud js zarad istega razloga nisem kupila blusha, sem pa kupila lak namesto tega :D Mi je pa barva lip creama čudovita, in sem se takoj zaljubila v njo, se pa strinjam da je manj pigmentirana, ampak ji je oproščeno :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem bila v Müllerju totalno jezna, sem pa zato imela vsaj sreč v DM-u.
      Jaz lip creamu tudi zaradi barve oprostim, mi je všeč, kako izgleda na meni. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Tebi pa ful paše ta roza barva. Lepo, da si našla v DM-u nedotaknjene:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lip cream ti stoji fantasticno! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gloss is gorgeous on you.
    I had a cream to powder blush from Essence before. They had it in their old Go Snow collection and it was one of my fav blushes I have ever had, sadly the lid broke and soon it was all over the place in my cosmetic bag and I had to get rid of it. I hope this collection comes to my town too. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I haven't be so "crazy" about makeup up, when Go Snow was out, so this is my first that kind of blush. I hope, you'll get this collection soon and you can replace your broken blush. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. Aaaaaa kok paše tale barva tvojim ustnicam..
    Jaz sem tole TE izpustila, nič zanimivega. Aja edino tisti mali čopič sem uzela.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Obe zadevici mi zgledata zelo všečno! Pa ful ti paše ta roza šminka. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love the color of lip cream! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Šminka je čudovita :) Meni tudi zelo živcirajo prstni odtisi!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je. :)
      Merni gre na živce, ko babe testirajo stvari, ki so za prodajo. Potem pa nekdo drug, ki ni pozoren, kupi tak izdelek. Katastrofa. :S

      Izbriši
  9. I ja sam mrvicu razocarana s pigmentiranosti, ali mi je super boja pa sam ipak zadovoljna :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem pričakovala, da bodo kot tisti iz rednega asortimana, ampak kljub vsemu mi je barba všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  10. A se loh zjokam... Js sm pa lih zadnjič oboje gledala v Müllerju, pa sm si rekla da ne smem zapravljat. Zdej pa na tvoji sliki vidim, kok je oboje lepo. :( Joj, upam, da me počaka. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če ne v Müllerju, te pa zagotovo počaka v DM-u. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Beautiful pink!! Oooh, I'm so angry with people who use the products that are not testers!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It is. :) Yeah, me too, they're stupid. And I hate, when it happens to me, that I buy used product in a drugstore. :S

      Izbriši
  12. I have the blush too and I wanted lip creams as well but I couldn't find them. Now I'm glad because I don't like sheer hot pinks, I always hope that they will be opaque but usually they are sheer.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's not so pigmented as Stay Matt lip cream, unfortunatelly, otherwise it would be perfect. :)

      Izbriši
  13. Izgledaju mi odlično swatchevi, ali imam misiju ne kupiti sve što mi dobro izgleda! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz se tudi vedno podam na to misijo, ampak mi redko uspe. Srečno z njo. ;)

      Izbriši
  14. i love how this looks on your lips!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I got that lip cream yesterday and I expected it to be a little more pigmented as well, but still it's such a pretty color!I liked the blush as well but I've never tried a cream blush from essence and was sceptical about it.. Has it proved to be good? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3