Products, That Disappointed Me


Hi, girls! Today I want to share with you a post with products, that I didn't like, when I tried them. I think I'll continue with this kind of posts in future too. 

I'm a huge fan of Balea and I love their products, but that doesn't mean, all products are good to me. Balea Trocken Shampoo in blue packaging totally disappointed me. It didn't help at all to my greasy hair, they didn't become more fresh or anything. It didn't had any effect on them. I think I'll finish it, because it's still pretty full, but I'll never buy it again. The other Balea product, that disappointed me, is Forming Water Volumen & Halt. It should give your hair more volume and it should help you to make different hair styles. The only thing, it did to me, is to make my hair more greasy, so I'm throwing it into a trash. The last Balea product is Young Soft&Care 2in1 Intensive pflege&maske fur normale haut. When I was using this, I didn't notice, that it would do something for my skin. Ok, my skin is not very young anymore, but I guess, I would feel its effect anyway. It didn't moisturize my skin and on more sensitive parts it irritated it. The only positive thing by this product it's the smell - it's nice fruity smell, which I like. Dove Silky Dry Deo-Spray is the worse deodorant, I've tried. I don't know, what it did to my skin, but when I was wearing it, my armpit started stinking like hell, although I wasn't sweating. This is definitely going into a trash.


Let's go to some eyeshadow palettes. Revlon ColorStay Azure Mist and Vollare Cosmetics Quatro 29 palettes I used only once, because eyeshadows are so bad pigmented, that when I blended them, they almost disappear or my makeup looked, like I used only one eyeshadow. Essence Cherry Blossom Girl It's Peach Not Cherry lipstick pencil was also disappointment. The color is so nice, but pencil looks horrible on lips, it emphasize mistakes and dry parts, so I don't like wearing it on it's own. With lipgloss it looks a bit better. Missy Sporty XX Volume Miss Purple lipgloss I never liked. It's one of those lipglosses, that should make your lips bigger, so it gave you a "burning" feeling on your lips, which was very intensive and I didn't like that, plus lipgloss doesn't last long on lips. Next is Essence blush brush. I really like few of their brushes, like smoky and eyeliner brush, but this one is just bad. It didn't blend blush nicely and after few washes bristles became strange, separated, not in a nice form, as they were at the beginning.


The last product, I want to talk about, is Essie polish in Action. It was part of their limited edition collection last year. Look, what happen to it. I did shake it, but both parts just don't want to mix again. I have many polishes and that never happen before to any of them, so this is a big disappointment. And it costed 10 €. I guess, I threw this money out of a window.


Did you try any of mentioned products? Which products disappointed you? Thank you for reading!

33 komentarjev

  1. Bahh the Essie news makes me sad :( The brand is crazy expensive and then this happends :( it usually happens to my Essences but I get over it since they are so cheap :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know, me too. To me never happened before, that Essence polish would split and with this after less than a year. Such a dissapointment. :(

      Izbriši
  2. Se popolnoma strinjam glede Baleinega suhega šampona. Ne naredi praktično nič, pa še vonj je prerezek. Se kar silim da bi ga porabila in se vsakič skoraj zadušim v tistem vonju. Čudno, ker od začetka me ni toliko motil.
    Glede Essence svinčnika imam enako mnenje, s tem da barva na meni izgleda oranžna in mi ni bila niti toliko vredna, da bi naredila swatch.
    Omg, Essie!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Na vonj sem čisto pozabila, res je prerezek.
      Ja, Essie je čisto razočaranje. Vsi so bili tako navdušeni nad njimi, meni pa se zgodi to. Zdaj si sploh ne upam kupiti novega, ker ne vem, če se mi bo s tistim zgodilo isto.

      Izbriši
  3. It's strange, the Dove Silk Dry is the only deo that works for me, although I use the stick version, not the spray one. Try to use the Essence brush to apply highlighter. It's unfortunately isn't dense enough to apply blush with it. The old blush brushes were so much better, too bad they discontinued it.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I haven't try stick version, maybe it would be better, but this one in spray didn't work for me at all. I've heard, that old brushes were better. Thank you for your advice, I will. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Seeing what happened to your Essie polish makes me kind of regret buying one last week. They're pretty expensive!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Girls very like their polishes, I've heard so many good things about them, so it was really dissapointment, when this happened. But maybe that happened only to me. I hope, they'll work better for you. :)

      Izbriši
  5. OMG, the Essie polish! Essie polishes are supposed to last for a long time without getting thick and this baby is less than a year old, right? You should write to Essie and tell them, maybe there was something wrong with this shade and they need to change the ingredients

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. This polish was part of last year's LE, so they don't sell it anymore. I have no idea, what happened. I have many polishes, some more than 2 years and none separated before. Maybe I just had a bad luck and I got a bad bottle. I'll write to them, thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Eh glede na moje izkušnje so Essie laki precenjeni, sem imela 2 že pred nekaj leti in sta se mi hitro in popolnoma strdila! :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tole je moj prvi Essie lak in je že popolno razočaranje. Zato pa raje kupujem poceni lake, mi potem vsaj ni žal denarja kor mi je zdaj teh 10 €.

      Izbriši
  7. ajej kaj se ti je zgodilo z Essie-jem :( za tale Essence čopič pa sem tudi že slišala da ni vredu.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res škoda. :(
      Essence čopič res ni dober, sem pa že našla odlično zamenjavo v Ecotoolsovem, ki je perfekten. :)

      Izbriši
  8. edino tega dove sem uporabljala, in mi je bio ok! ostalo, na srečo, ne! bogi essie, a res je luškana barva :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj ljudje smo različni in nam odgovarjajo različne stvari. :)
      Ja, res je škoda. :/

      Izbriši
  9. I have one of those Revlon quads, too, and it's one of the worst eyeshadow I've ever had!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I bought that dry shampoo from Baela and I have to say that it´s teally terrible. It didn´t work adn smells really awful :(

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I forgot to mention the smell, but I agree, it's awful.:/

      Izbriši
  11. omg the essie polish... what a pitty...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I haven't tried any of these products but now I'm sure I'll avoid them.
    This Essie looks terrible o.O

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I recommend you, you do. :)
      Yes, it does, I'm so sad, specially because Essie polishes are quite expensive.:(

      Izbriši
  13. "skin is not very young anymore" - I don't agree, your skin is still young! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'll be 25 in 2 day, so I guess, my skin is not jung anymore, but adult. :P

      Izbriši
  14. Pridružujem se vojsci nezadovoljnika Baleinim suhim šamponom.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da nobena ni zadovoljna z njim.

      Izbriši
  15. Agreed on the Essence brush, i had a similar one from their previous set-up and it did the exact same thing. Too bad about those pallets, tho, they look great.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The palettes look great, if they would be more pigmented, they would be perfect.

      Izbriši
  16. vollare paletica mi prekrasno izgleda, šteta što nije malo bolje pigmentirana :(
    priznajem da ni sama nisam vidjela ovako nešto poput tog essie laka :P
    u biti, nisam ni probala ništa od ovih proizvoda, pa ću ih izbjegavat i dalje :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mene je precej presenetilo, kar se mi je zgodilo z Essie lakom, sploh, ker gre za drage in tudi kvalitetne lake.

      Izbriši
  17. steta, pogotovo za revlon paletu i ovog essica :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3