(Not So) Random Sunday on Monday

Hi, girls! Yesterday I promised you Random Sunday post, but there was something wrong with Blogger in the evening, it just didn't want to upload me photos. I have no idea, what's his problem. So I decided to post it today with a bit different title. 

Essence Choose Me was one of my manicures last week. Amazing polish, I have to wear it more often.


Hiding in a big grass.


Walking in a row home from a walk.


This is me in the eyes of a 6 year old girl.


A rainbow.


Trying new Casali Coco Nuts for the first time. I have to say, I like it more than original.


Everything is blue.


Grandmother gave me some flowers for my birthday. Telling the truth, I have no idea, how are they called (grandmother says, they are called "risarski klinci" in Prekmurje).


Somebody loves ice cream. 


And ice cream for a birthday girl. 

 
Katja from Colorful Harmony was so sweet and she surprised me with a birthday present. She is such an amazing girl, if you still don't follow her blog, go and click follow NOW. She got me blush brush and 2 Flormar polishes P27 and 34. Both shades are gorgeous.


I have the best boyfriend in the world, what can I say. He got me such an amazing present. Beside sweets( which I love love) he also got me 3 perfect shades of nail polishes: Misslyn Royal Blue, Essie Avenue Maintain and Bourjois Amande Defile. I already wore Misslyn polish, you can see it on one of the photos in this post. And now I also have a chance to try another Essie polish, I hope this one will work better. If you want to see swatch of any of the polishes I got, juts let me know. Misslyn swatches will be publish later today.


So, that's it. One day later, but anyway, I hope the start of new week was great and it will continue so. Thank you for reading!

22 komentarjev

  1. Meni dveh slik ne prikaže v tem postu. Drugače pa vse modro - nikoli ni preveč modre ;) torbica je čudovita <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Vidim, da dveh res ne pokaže. Bom popravila. :)

      Izbriši
    2. Popravljeno. :) Zadnje čase mi očitno vse šteka. :P
      To je moja najljubša torbica, skoz jo nosim, pa še čudovite barve je. :)

      Izbriši
  2. wow, odlično darilo od fanta! mislynn in essie sta čudovita!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Moj dragi me zna res razveseliti. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Essence Polish is really cute... and I can tell you that is the perfect dupe of Orly "Halley's Comet", because I own them both! I was really disappointed when I realized that my beloved new Orly was just a dupe... :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I've heard, that they are dupes. If I'll ran out od Essence polish, than I know, I can buy Orly polish to replace it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Lepa torbica, sladoled <3
    Choose me je takšen lepotec, ampak meni grozno obarva nohte:( ne pomaga noben podlak.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      A res? Meni jih pa ni.

      Izbriši
  5. Coco nuts!! Aaahhh..zakaj še tega nisem preizkusila? Kaj pa je not za tekočine? Po čem ima okus po kokosu?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mislim, da je kokos noter, ne piše točno, s čim je polnjeno, ampak okus ima čisto po kokosu. Je pa zelo okusno. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Crtez je divan! <3 Super su ti pokloncici! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mala je res super. :) Hvala. <3

      Izbriši
  7. Yay Misslyn Royal Blue :) Čudovit lak, se prepričujem, da ga ne rabim :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Rabiš ga! Jaz sem totalno zaljubljena vanj, 100 % sem, da boš ti tudi. :)

      Izbriši
  8. your boyfriend knows which colour you love :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. krasne fotke, nasmijao me onaj crtež premda ti je laskav ;)
    kod nas se ono cvijeće zove turski karanfilić, moja baka je imala pun vrt u svim mogućim bojama i kombinacijama :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. sve plavo u postu je zakon ^_^ a i crtez je kul :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3