Essence We Rock the Green and Upper Green Side

Hi, girls! Today I have for you 2 Essence green shades, that I swatches a long time ago, but they were waiting in my unpublished folder to be posted on my blog. I'll be short today, because I don't have that much to say about them.

First shade is We Rock the Green. I really like this one. It's like a grass green shade with a lot of multicoloured shimmer. The application of this one was ok, I needed 2 coats to make it opaque. You already saw it on my blog here, where I used it as a base for cloud manicure.


Next one is Upper Green Side. This is a bright green shade, that contains a tiny blue shimmer, which isn't really visible on nails. The application of this one was tricky, I just couldn't apply it even on the side of my nails. I don't know, if it's the brush or the formula. I also used 2 coats here to make it opaque.


Have you try any of these 2 polishes? What do you think about both shades? Thank you for reading!