Essence Colour and Change Nail Polishes

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you some old swatches of Essence Colour and Change nail polishes. I got 3 of 4 shades. Although colors are not that special, I really like formula of these polishes. They're very pigmented and it's enough one coat for opacity. Well, on swatches I applied 2 coats from a habit. Because of great pigmentation they're perfect for stamping. They apply really nice and they have metallic finish. They dry pretty fast. If you apply clear polish or top coat over them, they change color. I was using top coat from Fruity TE collection. I'm using these polishes mostly for stamping or nail art.

Kind of Magic is a golden-yellow metallic shade. It changes into an orange shade, when you apply clear polish over it.


Wonderlicious Green is a bright blue metallic shade. After you apply clear polish over it, it becames a bit darker, so I have no idea, why it has a "green" word in its name, because it's not green at all.


Unexpected Galaxy is a dark purple metallic shade with silver glitter, which becomes nice darker purple shade, after you apply clear polish. I actually prefer the color with clear polish.


 Did you try any Color and Change nail polish? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!