Born Pretty Store QA40 Plate Review

Hi, girls! Today I have for you a review of stamping plate QA40, that I got from Born Pretty Store. I already have one of their plates and I have to say, they're great. You receive a plate protected with a thin blue transparent film, so that the plate doesn't damage before usage. Designs are very well engraved into a plate.


Plate QA40 has very cute designs - a lot of different types of kitties and  feathers. I think they are very cute. There's also one desing, that looks like a butterfly and a mask in one to me. On paper they all transfered very easy, none of the design caused me any problem. Unfortunatelly I don't have any nail art manicure for you, because my nails are in bad shape at the moment, but as soon as they grow a bit, I'll do one manicure with this plate.


Here's a code for 10% discount, if you're going to shop in Born Pretty Store shop.


The price of this plate is 2,99$ (around 2,30 €).

Did you try any of BPS plates? What do you think about them? Do you like designs on this one? Thank you for reading!

*This product was send to me for review.