31 Day Challenge - Day 18: Half Moons

Hi, girls! Today I have for you next manicure in 31 day challenge. This is the last manicure for about a week or two for this challenge, because nail on my middle finger on my swatch hand broke and now I have to wait, that they'll be long enough again to do swatches and nail art.

If I return on challenge, day 18 are half moons. I didn't want to do tipical half moon manicure, I wanted to try something different, so I came up with idea, that I'll do a half moon with dots. Well, in my head it looked much better than the final result.


As a base I used She 115. For dots I used Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy, Essence Makes Me Weak, Essence Bloom-a-loom, Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Essence Forget Me Not and Essence Edward.


So, what do you think about my half moon manicure? Thank you for reading!