25

Hi, everyone! So, it's that day in a year - my birthday. I'm 25 this year. Gosh, I can't believe, how fast the time is flying by. It's like I've been 15 not so long ago and now I'm already 25. We call this number (at least in my family) "mali abraham". This years birthday is not one of the most prettiest, because my brother is in hospital and I'm so worried for him. I'm hoping for the best. I noticed, that doing nail art relaxes me and helps me forget on my worries for some time, so I decided to do a birthday nail art. This is not my actual birthday NOTD, because after washing dishes and taking shower it already chipped.


First I started with 2 coats of Essence Electric Blue on middle and ring fingers and 2 coats of She 115 on other nails. Then I used my all time favourite mint polish Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet to write numbers 2 and 5. In the end I used different polishes for baloons: Essence Edward, Essence Makes Me Week, Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy and Catrice It Blue My Mind


Later today I'll also publish Random Sunday, so come back to check that post also. I also wanted to open "Birthday Giveaway" today, but because of everything I didn't photograph prizes yet, so I'll do that tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for your wishes on Twitter and Facebook, you're the best readers and friends (I have all of your for my friends) in a whole wide world, I love you all. :*