RETO 2013: Inspired by Your Imagination

Hi, girls! This weeks task in RETO 2013 challenge was "inspired by your imagination", which means, we were freely to do, what ever we wanted. While I was searching an inspiration for animal print manicure for 31 day challenge, I came across this lovely, but poisoned frog. Posioned frogs are actually nice inspiration for manicures, because they can be colorful and they have interesting patterns. I also found another frog, that inspired me to do a manicure too, but that will be on my blog next week, but not as part of 31 day challenge, because I have another idea for that in mind.


This frog is called red-backed poison dart frog. Because her back looks orange on photo and not red, I decided to use orange shade of polish for that. Her legs look blue under black dots, so I used bright blue shade as a base and I also did different size and shape of dots for her legs.


Polishes I used, are Flormar 423, Essence Doc and a random black polish. 


What do you think about my inspiration? Thank you for reading! Don't forget to check, what other girls did this week.

25 komentarjev

  1. Love the colour combination, so original!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. odlično si tole skombinirala! fuuuul mi je všeč <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Que buena inspiracion, una mani muy limpia y delicada un bs!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. malo je cudna ali fora manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, točno to sem jaz pomislila, ko je bila manikura končana. :P Je pa res malo drugačna. :D

      Izbriši
  5. te ha quedado genial la manicura :)
    besitos
    Yazmin YG

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. kako dobra ideja!! I odlična izvedba, svaka čast!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. super si se snašla, krasna manikura <3
    jedino mi je žao što na svom browseru ne vidim žabicu :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. waaaw ful lepo :) haha žabica :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3