RETO 2013: Inspired by Make Up

Hi, everyone! Another post today, because this week I still owe you my manicure for RETO 2013 challenge. This is the last manicure for this challenge. I have to say I really enjoyed it, there were fun 12 weeks. Last task is "inspired by make up". Here I decided to do manicure, inspired by Ciate. Some time ago I saw this photo on Internet, I don't remember anymore, where, and I really loved it. I wanted to recreate it and this challenge gave me a perfect chance.


As a base I used random black polish. For design I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Essence Bloom-a-Loom, Essence Makes Me Weak and Catrice Bye, Bye Birdy. In the end I used Essence Matt top coat, which is pretty thick already and it doesn't apply nicely anymore (which is also noticeable on my manicure). 


So, that's it. My last manicure for RETO 2013 challenge. Don't forget to check, what other girls did. Thank you for reading!

17 komentarjev

  1. I love it,black and pastels go so well together,well done!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is so cool!! last day of the RETO 2013! ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ne znam koja je fotka bila inspriacija, ali mi je fora manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Sem dala link pri besedi this, je bila pa tale: http://www.nolomagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ciate-chalkboard.jpg.

      Izbriši
    2. Aha promasih da je this zapravo link, jesi na drugoj ruci (ako si je lakirala) radila isto ovo ili si smiksala kao oni?

      Izbriši
    3. Verjetno bom morala barvo spremeniti, da bo bolj vidno. Ne, samo na eni roki sem naredila za izziv.

      Izbriši
  4. cool :D
    krasne bojice, a i manikura mi je skroz originalna :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3