RETO 2013: Drawing

Hi, girls! Only 2 manicures left in RETO 2013 challenge and then we're done. This week's task was "inspired by drawing". At least that's what dictionary says, that "dibujo" means. I had no idea, what I'm going to do this week, but then I saw, some girls did manicures, inspired by cartoons and I remembered on cartoon Bojan. Bojan is a bear, who is using 3 basic colors to draw its own world. What would be better inspiration for drawing than this? I think RTV Slovenija is still playing this cartoon.


On my ring finger I draw Bojan. He's always wearing a blue bow, but my nail was to small, so I draw it separated on my thumb. On my middle finger I draw 3 colors, that's Bojan using, when drawing. Polishes I used are: She 115, Essence You're a Heartbreaker, OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Bourjois Bleu Water, Essence My Yellow Fellow, Barry M Blood Orange, Catrice It's All I Can Blue and a random black polish.


What do you think about my "Bojan" manicure? Thank you for reading! Don't forget to check, what other girls did.