Random Sunday #26

Hi, guys! How are you? I hope you spend great Sunday. I'm back with another Random Sunday post today.

A floral manicure from beginning of this week. I published it here.


Another manicure, I wore this week. It will be published on my blog tommorow, I made it for 31 day challenge.


Enjoying in coffehouse outside on warm weather.


I found full display of Essence High Heel Mania. I didn't bought anything, because nothing seemed interesting to me.


I bought 2 shades of new Maybelline Whisper lipsticks. Swatches will be published this week.


I finally found Milka with Smarties. Although these 2 are my favourite chocolates, I don't like them togehter.


My reading list this week.


At the beginning of the week cherries were still blossoming nicely, but last few days there was windy and wind blow away blossoms. 


I hope you'll have lovely week and holidays next week. Thank you for reading!