NOTD: Essence Grunge Me Tender (Floral Grunge TE)

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you a manicure, that I'm currently wearing. Yesteday I finally found Essence Florar Grunge collection in Tuš drugstore (our Müller and DM still didn't have it). In person this collection didn't seemed really interesting to me, I only liked mint polish and a hair band.


Mint polish is called Grunge Me Tender and it drys in a suede finish. It also contains tiny shimmer, which is nicely visible on nails. The application of this one wasn't the easiest one, but if I applied it in thin coats, it was easier. I used 3 coats. 


 Grunge Me Tender with top coat (it looks a bit brighter here because of the light).

I had a feeling, that I have to upgrate this polish, so I did very easy nail art. I used Barry M Ridley Road and with it I made 1 flower on each nail. I really like, how it turned out, it's easy, but it looks nice.


Do you have any polish from Essence Floral Grunge collection? What do you think about this one? Thank you for reading!