NOTD: Blue Poison Frog Animal Print

Hi, girls! Lately I'm bombing your with nail art manicures, i hope you don't mind. Last week, when I published frog inspired manicure for RETO 2013, I told you, that I did another nail art, inspired by a different frog. This time my inspiration was blue poison frog, you see on photo below.

Source: Internet.

This frog design it's much prettier to me than that I made for RETO 2013. And it was very easy to do. First I painted my nails with Catrice It's All I Can Blue, then I sponged Flormar 423 in the middle of each nail and in the end I used black polish to make random lines and dots, that the frog has on her back. I wore this one as my manicure for 2 days and I really liked it.


 So, what do you think about this nail art? Thank you for reading!

34 komentarjev

  1. Zelo lepo :P skoraj copy paste od originala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. my boyfriend has been trying to get me to do poison dart frog nails! amazing job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Then you should do them.
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Žabe fuj fuj, ampak manikura je super!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. love this, so pretty and that blue looks amazing :)!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow res si talentirana za poslikave :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Kao da si nokte obojila sa zabom! :D Fenomenalno!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. E ovaj zivotinjski mi se svidja :D mora zato jer je plavi :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pa res, modra je tvoja barva. :) Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  8. ova manikura je pun pogodak, predobra <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3