FOTD: Spring is here

Hi, girls! This week a was playing with my new Sleek Acid palette and creating looks, because I was testing it for review, that will be published tomorrow. Although the palette has more bold and colorful shades, I was able to create a spring look with it.


I used only 3 eyeshadows for this look, green on my lids and under my eyes, black in my outer V and blended on my browbone and white in inner corner and as a highlight. All 3 eyeshadows are matt and I really like, that this look isn't sparkly. For lips I wanted to go with something bright, so I used pink Look by Bipa lipliner and pink Essence lip tint.


 Products I used:
*Eyes
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Sleek Acid palette
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner
- Catrice Lashes to Kill False Lashes Volume Mascara with False Lash Fibres

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice camouflage cream in Ivory
- MUA blusher shade 1

*Lips
- Look by Bipa Bonbon lipliner
- Essence Sugar Baby Love lip tint from Hugs&Kisses TE


 And a bit of posing. I was making photos for my new header. Manicure, I'm wearing, I showed you here.


What do you think about my make up look, would you wear it? Thank you for reading!