FOTD: Crazy Neons

Hi, girls! Here is another make up look, that I made with Sleek Acid palette. This time I decided to use neon shades. Although I'm a fan of bold and colorful looks on a daily basis, this isn't a look, I would wear outside, specially because I prefer wearing darker color in my crease, but here I wanted to use only bright shades.


I used all 4 neon shades and a purple shadow from palette. On my browbone I used a mix of a purple and pink eyeshadow. I wish, they would be more pigmented, so the look would be even more vivid. I think I'll create another look, just this time without purple shadow, only with neons. I did used white base underneath to make them more intensive. I wasn't sure, which lip color would go the best with this look (nude yes, but I wanted to use color), so I used a red lipgloss.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Sleek Acid palette
- She twin kajal (white)
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner
- Catrice Lashes to Kill False Lashes Volume Mascara with False Lash Fibres

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice camouflage cream in Ivory
- Essence Breaking Dawn Renesmee Red blush

*Lips
- MeMeMe Light Me Up Intense lipgloss


So, what do you think about my second look with Acid palette? Thank you for reading!