Empty #5

Hi, girls! After few months I'm finally writing my fifth empty post. I've been collecting empy product from December till March (i've been using them longer than that) and I think it's finally time, that I publish this post and throw products into a garbage. I finish quite a lot products in these few months. By some products I won't write a price beside, because I don't remember exactly, how much they were.


Let's start with lip balms. I have very dry lips during winter, so I always finish a lot of lipbalms.

*Essence Glossy Lipbalm Sparkling Cherry is an old Essence product, which is already discontinued, if I remember correctly. It smelled very nice, like a cherry and it mousturized my lips, but it was very sticky, so I didn't like it that much. If it would be still available, I probably wouldn't buy it again. 

*Apivita lip balm I got in a swap with Natalie. Apivita is natural cosmetic and it's not available in Slovenia. I did liked this lip balm, it was mourturizing and it smelled like coconut, but I probably wouldn't get it again, because I did try better lip balms. 

*Labello Classic Care is very nice lip balm, very mousturizing, it doesn't have a special smell. For me this is the best Labello lip balm, because I don't like their fruity balms, those are not enough mousturizing for me. I would definitely buy this one again.

*Alverde Lippen-balsam Vanilleblüte Mandarine is another nice lip balm, but it's not the best I've tried. It is mourizing and it smells nice, but classic Labello made much more for my lips, so I won't buy it again. 

*Essence Kiss Care Love balms in Fruitylicious and Purple Berries are by my opinion great balms. During winter they mousturized my lips great, so I'm definitely buying them again (at the moment I'm using red balm from the same collection and I have to admit, to me it's not so good as these 2 were). I reviewed them here


Next are some samples, I've tried (but I didn't try them a lot, because I'm not a huge fan of samples. After 1 usage you really can't say, if certain face cream will be good for you or not and usually foundation samples are too dark for my skin ...)

*I'm going to start with Essence Pure Skin Purifying Nose Stripes (not a sample). This is probably the best product, I discovered this year. It helps clean pores on my nose and it makes my skin soft and smooth. I use it once a week, leave it for 10 minutes on and then I remove it. It's great and I recommend it to all of you. I think it costs around 1,80 € and you get 3 stripes for 3 usages. This has become my must have product and I'm buying it again.

*Some time ago I ordered few samples from Bioderma. Till now I tried Hydrabio cream, Sensibio eye cream and Sensibio micellar water. The only thing, I'll maybe buy in a full size, is micellar water, although I'm still not sure, if I need it, because it didn't clean my eye make up at all, but it did work nice for my skin. Hydrabio cream I tried only twice, it worked fresh on my skin, but I didn't notice, it would moisturize it a lot, so I'm staying with a cream, I'm using at the moment. Sensibio eye cream was also nice and one sample lasted me very long, because I really needed only a bit of cream, but I didn't notice, it would work better for me than my Balea eye cream does, so I'll rather use foward my Balea eye cream. 

*Isadora nail polish remover is pretty nice remover, it didn't dry my cuticles, it removed NP nicely, but it's not available anywhere around me and Isadora prices are very high in Slovenia, so I'm not buying full size.

*I didn't finish Isadora Light Touch Natural Radiant Make-Up foundation, because the color is way too dark for me, so I put it in empties. I tried it once and I got a feeling, that it has a great coverage, but I can't say much, because I haven't wore it (I looked, like I used too much fake tan on my face :P).



*Balea Sheabutter Vanille handlotion is my favourite hand product of all times, because I looove its smell, but unfortunatelly this was LE product. I hope it will come in DM again, because I would really love to buy it again.

*Aveo Naggellackentferner Mandel Mit Aceton is my favourite nail polish remover of all times. You probably already heard me rambling about it. It doesn't dry my nails, it removes NP quickly and it's only 0,50 €. My holy grail product for nails. 

*I still had Evelin nail polish remover in their old packaging. Now it's in a black and purple packaging, if I remember right. This isn't a bad remover, but I don't like, that it has a pump, which made, that more remover was on my desk than on a cotton pad. Not buying it again.

*Essence Nail Cuticle Softener Pencil is another must have product for me. I use it always, when I'm doing swatches, because it mousturize my cuticles and it gaves them nice shine. It's also great to wear it with you in your purse and use it, whenever you want. I don't remember, how much it costs, but I think it's less than 2 €. One pencil lasts me very long, this one I had for more than a year.

*Essence Nail Cuticle Remover is another product, that is discontinued. Now they have one in the same bottle as nail polishes are. This was a good product, I reviewed it here.



*Bourjois Volume Glamour May Definition mascara was a good mascara, which didn't stick my lashes together, it gave them nice volume and it didn't fall out. I won't buy it again, because I'm searching my "perfect" mascara and I want to try others too.

*Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base is another of my must have products. On my normal lids it works great with all eyeshadows. It prevents creasing, eyeshadows last long and are easy to blend. I'm definitely buying it again.

*Essence Circus Circus My Sparkling Acrobat was my favourite eyeliner to use. It was a black liner with silver shimmer, so it looked grey on eyes, but it had nice thin brush, so I could made thin line and I used it on a daily basis. I finished 2 liners, although it's only 1 on photo and I would buy it again, if it would be still available. But it was part of LE collection.


*Balea Raisergel has become my favourite product to shave my legs with, since I first tried it. I tried few different scents (Summer time, Buttermilk Lemon, Milk'n' Peach), although I didn't like them all (scents I mean). This product helps, that the raiser doesn't irritates my skin and that the skin doesn't look red after usage. It costs around 2 €.

*I tried Balea shower gel once before, but I wasn't a big fan, until I didn't try fig and chocolate scent. This shower gel smells amazing and I already bought another one. It should be limited edition product, but it's available for few months already, so I hope it won't be gone soon. It costs only 0,85 €, so it's very cheap.


*I was using Dove Original deodorant for few months, before I discovered, it doesn't suit me well. At the beginning I had a feeling, that it worked great for me, but then I started to hate, that it leaved white stain on my clothes and it didn't prevent smell so good anymore, so I decided, that when I'll finish it, I won't buy it again. 

*Balea Mildes Waschgel mit Lotusblüte for normale and Mischaut is a product, that works great for my normal skin. It makes it soft and smooth, it doesn't irritate it, it smells nice ... I have only good things to say about it. It costs between 2-2,5 € and it's great for someone, who has a normal skin like me. 

*I bought Dove Oil Care Nährpflege after I read good things about it on Mateja's Beauty Blog, because in Winter I had really dry hair and I needed a good product to mousturite them. You maybe won't believe me, but I noticed a difference already by a first usage of this product. Since then I use it every time I wash my hair. It smells nice, it gaves them glow, it makes them smooth, they're not dry anymore. It cost around 4 € and it's available only in Müller. 

*For more than a half year I'm using Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo. Before that I was always changing shampoos, but when I tried this one, I really liked it and it works great together with Dove conditiner, so I'm going to continue using it. Since I use it, I also don't have such a big problems with dandruff anymore. I don't remember, how much it costs, but less than 3 €, I think. 


Did you try any of these product? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

29 komentarjev

  1. Wow, kar lep nabor stvari ;) Tele Essence lip balms moram enkrat poizkusiti, pred tem sem imela istega v tubi kot ga ti v tem postu omenjaš, več različnih vonjev, pa mi noben ni ustrezal, mogoče mi bo ta verzija boljša :) Na njihove nose strips pa tudi jaz prisegam, res pomagajo :) Tale losjon za roke od Balee imam tudi jaz, pa je en mojih najljubših vonjev (zakaj ne naredijo takšnega losjona za telo? :P), pa mislim da ga dajo ven vsako jesen/zimo, čeprav je LE - zdaj sem ga gotovo že dve leti zapored videla na policah :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Je kar trajalo, da sem nabrala. Bom naslednjič prej napisala post, ker sem za tega porabila ogromno časa. :P Meni sta bila ta 2 Essence lip balma odlična, res probaj kakega, saj cena je tudi nizka, tako da ... ;) Obliži za nos so moje odkritje leta, ne ločim se več od njih.
      Letos je bil na voljo losjon samo v kombinaciji s kremo za telo, ki pa je nisem potrebovala, tako da nisem kupila. Če bi ga prodajali samostojno, bi zagotovo kupila še kakega za rezervo. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Bourjois maskara je meni ena boljših. Poleg Loreal Million Lashes. Drugače pa Balea Buttermilk Lemon diši po cheesecake...aaahhhh:):)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je bila tudi dobra, ampak iščem maskaro, ki mi bo dala še več volumna. Million Lashes imam doma, moram jo le še preizkusiti.

      Izbriši
  3. Pa ti si legenda, da ti je uspelo porabit toliko label :D. Meni ni v življenju uspelo ene porabit do konca, preden bi jo izgubila ali bi jo kdo vzel. Moja Dove maska je na koncu že čisto bela, ker gre vsak zlata barva stran. Sem pa zdaj kupila še verzijo the maske v lončku in ni tako dobra.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, to mi bloganje dela. :) Prej sem jih tudi vedno kje založila, zdaj pa jih skrbno shranjujem. :) A res, meni pa je pri prvi ostalo več zlate barve kot bele. :) Sicer pa so zahvaljujoč tebi moji lasje bolj mehki, sijoči in zdravi kot prej. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Jao toliko lip balmova valjda nisam potrosila u zadnje dvije godine :D moram probat te Essenceove, jos nisam a govorim odavno. Ovaj Balein gel za lice sam davno koristila i obozavala, ali sam shvatila da me ipak isusuje pa sam se prebacila na skuplju ali bolju varijantu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz imam zelo suhe ustnice, tako da jih veliko porabim. :)
      Kakšen tip kože pa imaš in katero zdaj porabljaš? Meni je tale zaenkrat odlična. :)

      Izbriši
    2. Mjesovita, s tim da ljeti zna nekad bit i masna. A trenutno koristim Olay fase wash gel za umivanje i on mi je bas njezan, ali mi skine i svu sminku, imam namjeru napisat review o njemu, ali nikako da sjednem pisat

      Izbriši
    3. Aha, potem imave različni tip kože. Bom pa z veseljem prebrala tvoj review. :)

      Izbriši
  5. to se zove empty post! ja još uvjek nemogu potrosit kremu za ruke a imamo istu baleinu. mislim da ce joj proć i rok uporabe dok je potrošim :( sad definitivno potvrdujem da nevolim ta velika pakiranja. a labelo niikad do karaja nisam potrošila bar koliko se sjećam?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če je ne moreš potrošiti, jo pošlji k meni, pri meni bo zmanjkala brez problema, haha. :D

      Izbriši
  6. svaka cast! pogotovo za balzame za usta ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Moje suhe ustnice ljubijo balzame, pa jih hitro zmanjka. :)

      Izbriši
  7. the Balea product look delicious <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I love Balea, they have some great products. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Voliš Baleu? ;)

    Obično i moj kup slično izgleda.

    Pozdrav!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, a se ne vidi? :P obožujem, imam še več njihovih izdelkov. :)

      Izbriši
  9. I love empties posts!! These Balea products look so yummy, too bad we don't have this brand in Greece!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. You don't have DM's there? They have some great products. :)

      Izbriši
  10. volim balzame, ali tek odnedavno sam počela koristiti one s okusima i mirisima, prije sam koristila samo sensitive i classic ;)
    essence baza mi je super, premda nemam masne kapke i sjenila se ne drže loše ni bez nje, ali ona mi super i podočnjake sredi ;)
    aveo odstranjivač laka je savršen, oduševljena :D
    uf, samo skupljam ambalažu, trebala bih i sama napisati ovakav post

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, napiši smpties post, mislim, da jih vse rade beremo. :)

      Izbriši
  11. p.s.
    primjetila sam i novi header, baš mi se sviđa <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, meni se zdi, da mi nekaj manjka, mogoče ga še malo dodelam sčasoma. :)

      Izbriši
  12. a su se svi okomili na tvoja labella, a nitko nije iskomentirao kako si riješila 3 pjene za depilaciju! :D i to tokom zime! brrrrrr! :D ok post!! kako funkcionira ona olovka za kutikulu? uvijek mi ti takvi olovkasti proizvodi za notke djeluju kao nešto nefunkcionalno na što samo baciš lovu jer imaš velike oči!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mogoče pa jim to ni čudno. Saj kreme sem uporabljala že dlje časa, od poletja, tako da ni bilo samo pozimi. :) Jaz ta Essence svinčnik uporabljam pri swatchanju in mi je super. Lepo se da z njim namazati obnohtno kožico, jo zelo lepo navlaži in ji da lep sijaj. Jaz bi jo priporočila, ker se mi zdi tudi fajn za nosit s sabo v torbici, sicer pa sama zase najboljše veš, če bi tak izdelek uporabljala ali ne. :)

      Izbriši
  13. You go through a lot! The only things I can get through is lotion. I have super dry hands from washing them about 40 times a day (maybe more) and lotion helps me not have so many cuts + bleeding. I hate throwing out products when they get old and I haven't finished them. Like my lip products always get dirty somehow. I hate keeping eyeliner for more than a yr. & I hardly wear makeup so a lot of it gets thrown out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3