Barry M Blood Orange

Hi, girls! Today I'm finally showing you a swatch of Barry M Blood Orange polish, that I got from Ličila.si last month. This polish is part of Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine collection.


Although its name is Blood Orange, this polish isn't orange at all. It's a red creme shade. Its formula it's really amazing, it's very pigmented and easy to apply. It was already opaque after one coat, but I used two as always. When it drys, it's really glossy even without top coat. I have to say, it's formula surprised me, I didn't expect, it will be so easy to work with it. 


I also tried to make daisy nail art, but no mather, how I try, my daisies look awful. I used tempera painting for them.


Barry M bottle contains 10 ml of polish and it's available on Ličila.si for 6,55 €.

What do you think about this Barry M shade, do you like it? Thank you for reading!

*This product was sent to me for review.

29 komentarjev

  1. It's a gorgeous colour !
    It's so cute with the flowers !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is.
      I'm glad, you like my nail art. :)

      Izbriši
  2. I didn't really pay any attention to any of the polishes from this line but this is STUNNING!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is. When I painted my nails with it, I was amazed, how gorgeous it is. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Odgovori
    1. Classic red color is always handy. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Meni so teli gellyji ful všeč, ampak nisem pa pričakovala, da je ta odtenek tako zelo rdeč. Nekako sem si ga predstavljala bolj svetlo in živo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so tudi, verjetno kakega še vzamem, formula je res neverjetna. Sem pogledala promo fotko in na njej izgleda svetlejši in bolj oranžen, v resnici je pa rdeč.

      Izbriši
  5. Odgovori
    1. In person it's really glossy. Barry M did a great job here. :)

      Izbriši
  6. velika tratincica na prstenjaku super izgleda :) a i lak mi se svidja, super je vidjet jelly koji nije proziran :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Kljub imenu gelly se meni ta lak zdi bolj krem kot jelly. Je pa formula res super. :)

      Izbriši
  7. those daises are so cute and they look great with that red :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Genijalno!!! Koji sjaj... Čula sam da su odlični, ali ovo je fakat iznad svih očekivanja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res so čudoviti, mene je glossy finiš tudi presenetil. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Sto je dobar! Obozavam jelly lakove! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Ooooooo, kako je čudovit!! Kar z odprtimi usti sem gledale tele swatche :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem čisto navdušena nad njim. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Very pigmented for a gell formula, isn't it? I like the colour, pretty, classic red

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Although it should be jelly formula, to me it works more like a creme formula. That's why it's probably more pigmented. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3