31 Day Challenge - Day 9: Rainbow

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you new manicure in 31 day challenge. Gosh, I'm slow with this challenge, in March I published only 8 manicures and that means, I have to do them 23 more (well, 22, if I count out today's manicure). I wanted to finish it till the end of April, but I think I'll prolonged it till the middle of May.

Day 9 are rainbow nails and for this task I decided to use pastel nails, becuase they seemed appropriate regards to the season, although according to weather it's still winter outside. 


Then I decided to do scotch tape manicure, because I haven't done it for ages. But remember! With scotch tape use opaque polishes, one coaters, which pastel polishes aren't. I learned that a hard way. On some nails my manicure looked pretty thick, because I had to use at least 2 coats of every polish to make it opaque and if I count together 3 different colors + top coat after every color to make it dry faster ... Sum is thich nail polish on my nails. Next time I have to use one coaters.


Polished I used for this manicure, are Essence Bloom-a-Loom, Essence Forget Me Not, Essence Makes Me Weak, Essence My Yellow Fellow and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.


Although the manicure was a bit thick, I really like the final result, I think I chose colors, that match perfectly.

What do you think? Do you still do scotch tape manicures? Thank you for reading!