31 Day Challenge - Day 16: Tribal Print

Hi, guys! Day 16 in 31 day challenge is tribal print. I don't like this theme much, because I will never be able to do tribal print perfectly as other girls do it. I did it only once before for other challenge and I have a feeling, I won't do it again, except if I will join another challenge with this task.


I didn't took anything as inspiration, I just drew, what came on my mind. First I painted my nails with white She 115. Then I randomly used 3 neon nail polishes: CH Nail Lacquer in shade 15, China Glaze Sun Worshiper and Ruby Kisses Tropical Green. In the end I made stripes and dots with black nail polish. I'm not completely satisfied with it, but it's better than my first one. My favourite desing is on my index finger. 


Have you ever tried tribal print? Do you like it? What do you think about mine? Thank you for reading!

26 komentarjev

  1. WOOOW!!!! Prekrasna je *.*!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. O, čudovito! Ful je lepo,res!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Uffff... Meni ovo izgleda kao turbo puno posla...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I LOVE IT!! i think you did an amazing job and those colors are perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You did a great job. They look great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Meni se dopada kako ti je ispalo! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. meni se oduvijek sviđa taj tribal print :) ja ga još nisam probala, al tebi je super ispalo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Meni je tribal print tudi všeč, ampak na drugih, ker jim vedno popolno uspe. ;)

      Izbriši
  8. WAU hands down, res! Tole pa je enega truda vloženega! Čudovito :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ne grintaj, ovo super izgleda <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Nisam nikad probala tribal, nemam ja dovoljno mirnu ruku za ovo. A svidja mi se tvoja izvedba, pogotovo izbor neonskih boja umjesto neceg klasicnijeg

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3