31 Day Challenge - Day 14: Flowers

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you another manicure, I did for 31 day challenge. Day 14 are flowers and this theme perfectly matches current season. I wanted to do something bright and colorful. After this manicure I got some other inspiration for flower nail art, so I hope won't mind watching more flower designs on my blog next week.


Polishes I used for this manicure, are Essence Edward, Essence Upper Green Side, Barry M Blood Orange and Essence My Yellow Fellow.


I also made a photo tutorial for this very easy nail art (I will describe it with colors, I used, but you can also use other colors):
Step 1: Apply blue shade as a base color.
Step 2: Use a green shade and sponge it diagonally on a half of the nail.
Step 3: Use a red shade and do flowers on a green side. You can do flowers with dotting tool, just do four dots one beside another, 2 above and 2 below.
Step 4: Use a yellow polish and do one dot in the middle of a flower.
Step 5: Use a yellow polish and a dotting tool and do a diagonal line with dots on a blue side.
Step 6: Use a top coat to protect your manicure.


I hope, you like this desing, to me it was very cheerful. What do yout think? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev

  1. beautiful mani, I love flower designs :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love how you did flowers, so cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) In the end it looked really cheerful. :)

      Izbriši
  3. These are so cute,I am not great at painting flowers,but I could do these,well done

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) THese ones are really easy, I bet anyone can do them. :)

      Izbriši
  4. dobro si i boje složila, sve nježne, proljetne :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zelo luštno! Super da si zraven step-by-step objavila, mogoče bom za vikend poskusila malo ustvarjati :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. O, super, potem objavi na blogu. :)

      Izbriši
  6. This one is so pretty! I love spring manis I guess!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3