31 Day Challenge - Day 13: Animal Print

Hi, girls! I'm already at day 14 in 31 day challenge, which means, I'll soon do more than the half of the challenge. Finally. Day 14 is animal print and for this I decided to do something, I haven't try yet, because I already did few leopard print manicures and for day 13 I did a zebra print. I also already did a butterfly, a frog, so in the end I decided to do a sea turtle print. I found this photo on internet and I took it as an inspiration. I made a turtle shell inspired nail art.

Source

The manicure was very easy to do. I made 2 versions, one with mint lines and second with black, because I didn't really liked first with mint lines. Polishes I used for first version, are Misslyn Real Khaki and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.


For second version I used same 2 polishes, I just added a black one. I prefer this version, by first one I think it would look better, if I would use different polishes for lines and sponging.


I also made a video tutorial, but I can't add a video in post, because I can't find it in Blogger (my Youtube email is different as my Blogger email). You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjoRmZlA9lc and you can also subscribe to my channel. I'll try to make more tutorials in future. If I'll find a way to add video in post, I'll do it afterwards.
EDIT: I finally added a video. I hope you'll enjoy watching it.

What do you think about my sea turtle inspired nail art? Thank you for reading!

27 komentarjev

  1. what a brilliant mani and great inspiration! i prefer it with the black lines too, it looks stronger!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ti si genije! Ovo je fantasticno! Prva verzija mi je lepsa. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the first version so much!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ti si fakat majstorica... Toliko te pratim, a još uvijek me uspiješ iznenaditi svojim umijećem. Bravo!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala, si mi s tem komentarjem polepšala dan. <3

      Izbriši
  5. Žeulaaaaa (bi rekel moj nečak) :P obe verziji sta mi všeč, mogoče res črna malce bolj :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Koliko je pa star nečak? :)
      Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  6. wooow! obe verziji sta neverjetni!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. super, meni se više sviđa crna verzija :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. ohhh so pretty!!! i love the first one! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great inspiration :D Usually animal print makes me think about snake pattern or cheetah spots, turtle is really something new!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, I know, I wanted to try something different, so I did a turtle design. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Meni se vise svidja prva verzija :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3