31 Day Challenge - Day 10: Gradient Nails

Hi, girls! Today I'm having for you a new manicure in 31 day challenge. Day 10 are gradient nails and gradient is one of my favourite techniques, because it's so easy to do and it looks amazing. First I started with 2 coats of Flormar 423, which is bright blue creme shade. It has a bit watery formula, but application wasn't hard.


Then I used 2 other Flormar polishes to do a gradient - N002 and N015, both from their neon collection. 


Because only gradient wasn't enough for me, I decided to add a stamping design. I used one of the Essence plates (they all have same name :S), which has a birds design and because the base color was blue, I thought this design will be perfect for this manicure. I stamped it with Essence Stamp Me! Black polish.  


 I really love, how this came out. What do you think? Thank you for reading!