Swatches of New Catrice Nail Polishes Part 2

Hi, girls! Today I have for you second part of swatches of new Catrice nail polishes. This time there are only green shades. In this group are 2 of my favourites from all 8 shades: Mint Me Up and I'm Not a Greenager.


I'm Not a Greenager is a vivid green creme shade. This one din't cause me any problems with application. The formula is kinda sheer, on some nails I needed 2 coats and on others 3. When it drys, it's not very glossy, but more satin (it has similar finish like neon polishes). To me this is really gorgeous shade, it reminds me on Spring and I love everything about Spring.


Next one is Mint Me Up, probably one of the most unique shades between new Catrice polishes. It's a mint shade with golden flecks and golden shimmer. It's gorgeous. This one has quite nice formula, which wasn't very hard to apply. I used 2 coats. I actually already wore this one as a full manicure and it lasted on me for 2 days with minimal tip wear (I didn't use TC), which is pretty amazing for me, because usually every polish chips on me on a second day of wear.


Next one is Petrolpolitan, which is nice darker green shade with blue and green shimmer. This one has thicker formula and I had to be very careful with application. I used 2 coats.


The last polish, I'm going to show you, is Hugo Moss. This one is gorgeous dark green jelly shade and I got really excited, when I saw, they released a green jelly polish, but I was kinda dissapointed, when I started applying it. This polish has the worse brush of them all and you have to be really really careful, when you're applying it. I got some polish on my cuticles because of a strange brush and it was kinda hard to remove. Too bad for the brush, otherwise it has nice formula and it needs 3 coats to be opaque.


I also made a video about new Catrice polishes last week (in Slovene), where you can see swatches on a nail wheel.


What do you think about new green Catrice shades, is any on your WL? Thank you for reading!