Review and Swatches: Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream


Hi, beauties! Today I have for you swatches of 2 Essence Stay Matt lip creams, that I own: Silky Red (bright red) and Smooth Berry. There are 4 colors in Stay Matt collection, others 2 are nude, but I think I won't get them, because nude colors don't interest me that much. And most of nudes shades doesn't look good on me. Otherwise these are great products and I hope, Essence will do more different colors in the future.


The packaging is the same as by Stay With Me lipglosses, although these have better applicator, which makes application more easy (at least for me). Lip creams look a bit shiny on lips, when you apply them, but after some time they dry in a matte finish and are crazly pigmented. I usually apply a thin coat of a product on my lips. Because they're matt, they dry lips a bit, but I always apply a lip balm before, wait few minutes, that it mousturize my lips and then I apply a lip cream. I mostly wear Smooth Berry, because I prefer its color (you saw how it looks on me here). They also last for a long time on lips. I tested them for about 3 to 4 hours on my lips (no eating) and after that time they looked very good and I didn't need to re-apply them. That's much longer than most of lip products I own. They survive eating and drinking, but these babies transfer on a glass or on any other thing. They have very strong, sweet scent, but it doesn't botter me, because after I apply them on lips, I don't smell it anymore.


Silky Red

Smooth Berry

One lip cream contains 4 ml of product and it costs 2,19 €. I do recommend you to get them, because they're really great products. I just wish, they would have more colors.

Do you own any Essence lip cream? What do you think about them? Thank you for reading!

34 komentarjev

  1. Predivno izgledaju, bas su dobre nijanse :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam, da bo Essence izdal še kak zanimiv odtenek, ki ne bo nude. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Everyone's been raving about these! I must have them :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They're really great quality, I recommend you to try them. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Oba sta lepa in grozno lepo na tvojih ustnicah izgledata :) Jaz imam za enkrat samo velvet rose, mam pa namen it še kakšnega iskat, ker so res dobri :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz nude odtenkov ne bom kupila, bi še pa kakega vijola, pink, temnejšega ... Upam, da izdajo kake nove barve. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Nisem imela namena kupit Silky Red, ampak po tvojem swatchu vidim, da ga definitivno morem :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh,they look so nice,I will try to find these:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I recommend them, they're great. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Vau, to pa zgleda dobro. Čakam, da bom lahko tudi jaz kupila katerega od teh. Na temi izgledajo res odlično:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ne bo ti žal, zadovoljna boš. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Tele pa res vsi hvalijo. Jih moram iti pogledat! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Omg so pretty! I like de Silky red <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ja sam ih na kraju uzela sva cetri i sva cetri obozavam :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če bi nude odtenki izgledalo krasno na meni, bi jih jaz tudi, ker so res odlični. Jaz upam na kake nove barve jeseni ali pa kaki LE. :D

      Izbriši
  10. Jedva cekam da stigne kod nas, toliko su lepe nijanse i bas lepo izgleda kad se namaze. xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam, da donite kmalu, res so odlični izdelki. :D

      Izbriši
  11. Izgledaju odlično! Morat' ću ih i sama probati

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Sem rdečega in enega naravnega kupila pa sem mela priložnost samo naravnega preizkusit in sem kar navdušena. Moram še review napisat :)
    Take roza tudi ni slab ^^ :)
    Super review in swatchi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Komaj čakam še tvoj review. :D

      Izbriši
  13. Omg! They look gorgeous!! Really! Amazing! I need to find them ASAP!:D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They are. One of the best Essence products. :D

      Izbriši
  14. silky red mi je super... sve se odupirem da ne uzmem ništa ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. They look gorgeous on you, so flawless! I also have big problems with lipsticks drying my nails and I almost never wear this kind of products :( But I would love to :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Wow!!! Looks amazing! Is this in their permanent line or limited edition?

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3