RETO 2013: Fruits

Hi girls! I'm back with another post today and this time I'm showing you a nail art, I did for RETO 2013. This week's theme was inspired by fruits. I already did few "fruity" manicures, one of them you saw this week. For RETO challenge I decided to do strawberries, which taste I love. Because I didn't want to do one strawberry over a whole nail, I decided to do few little strawberries on one nail.


I have to admit, this is not of the best manicures I did. I added black dots, so they would look more like strawberries, but dots are too big. I should probably use smaller dotting tool or a toothpick. For this manicure I used Essence Totally Retro Nude as a base and Catrice Abloom, Catrice I'm Not a Greenager and a random black polish for strawberries.


Do you like strawberries? What do you think about my nail art? Don't forget to check, what other girls did. Thank you for reading.