RETO 2013: Colors

Hi, beauties! It's week 8 in RETO 2013 challenge and this week's challenge is inspired by colors. I was inspired by neon colors, which I really love and this summer they'll be trendy again. I decided to do a skittle manicure with 5 different neon shades. I didn't just stay by skittle manicure, I used white polish to do lines and dots and then I applied neon dots in the middle of white dots.


Neon polishes, I used with this manicure, are Depend 035 (thumb), China Glaze Sun Worshiper (index finger), GT Cosmtics No 2 (middle finger), Flormar N015 (rind finger) and Lovie No 148 (pinkie). White polish, I used, is She 115. In the end neons had a party on my nails, but I really liked this manicure, it was bright and cheerful, totally reverse from the weather, we have in the moment here in Slovenia (it's snowing again, so still nothing from Spring weather).


What do you think about my bright neon colorful manicure? Thank you for reading! Don't forget to check, what other girls did.