Random Sunday #23

Hi, girls! I hope you spend nice Sunday today. I have another post for you today, because this week I have a bit more photos for Random Sunday and I didn't want to skip it.

I'm starting with today's FOTD. My darling and I went to the cinema and I decided to create an eye look woth Inglot palette. For the lips I decided to go with bright pink and I really like, how it looks on me. Photos are not the best quality, because it was already dark outside and I had to made them by artificial light.


My FOTD from the beginning of this week. I made very natural look on eyes and I tried new Catrice lipstick Matt About Pink. It looks a bit strange on me, because I had very dry lips (although I did used lip balm before). This was also my look for haul video I made, but it didn't succeed well, so I decided not to publish it.


Warm and sunny weather also means more different hair styles. I have enough long hair to finally make a nice fishtail braid. In winter I usually wear my hair down, also because of scarfs and caps, I'm wearing because of cold. In Spring and Summer, when I don't need them, I usually play with my hair more. I hope it's going to be better weather soon, so I can try more different hair styles. Please, forgive my strange face, I'm not wearing any foundation here.


In April I'm starting with a new DIY project - doing swatch sticks and swatching my whole collection.


This week was a package week. I received 2 packages from ličila.si


Our Easter basket. * Easter breakfast.


Easter eggs. We always colour them with some grass and onion peel. 
 

Bukovnica lake. The snow is melting and it's raining a lot, so we have a big problems with water in Slovenia. And it doesn't look, like it would be over soon.


My today's NOTD. I shortened my nails, because one broke and then I decided to paint them with pastel colors. I used Essence Makes Me Weak and Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet.


How was your week? I hope it was great. I wish you nice beginning of the new week. Thank you for reading!