New In (March)

Hi, beauties! After a long time a have a haul post for you. I wanted to make a video, but unfortunatelly it didn't succeed (I look horrible in it), so I decided to show you photos of my new stuff.

First is Essence. I got some stuff from their new assortment: All About Matt fixing compact powder, nail polishes in Edward, Romeo, That's What I Mint, gel tint in Pink Exposed and Nail Cuticle Softener pencil, which I used, when I'm doing swatches.


Next is Catrice. I also got 8 nail polishes, but I already showed them to you (here and here), so I didn't include them in this post. Other products I bought are: Prime and Fine eyeshadow base, Camouflage Cream in Ivory, lipstick in Matt About Pink and 2 longlasting pencils in New Kids On The Black and Brown Town Girl.


I also did a little shopping in Flormar, which opened this month in Supernova in Ljubljana. I got 5 nail polishes:  from their duochrome collection DC04, from neon collection N014, from their regular assortment 390 and 423 and from Pretty collection P23. I also bought one eyeshadow palette in P041.


Then I put a little order in slovenian shop Ličila.si. I ordered Barry M Textured Nail Effect polish in Ridley Road and I got as a gift MUA palette Dusk Till Dawn and BYS lipstick Raspberry Diva. Special thanks here goes to Mateja from Mateji ustvarjata, who told Maja from Ličila.si about my blog and who knew, I got Dusk Till Dawn palette on my WL and helped me to get it. Thank you, Mateja. :*


Then Maja contacted me and asked me, if I want to test some products for them and I said yes. She send me: Barry M Textured Nail Effect Station Road, Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail polish in Blood Orange, MUA Fur-effect Nails in blue color, MUA polish in shade 12 and Barry M Chameleon Blue


I think I'll have to go on a no buy, until I don't show you at least a half of a things, I'm planning to post on my blog. But this month new Catrice assortment came and then Flormar and I went a bit crazy. Some of the polishes I already swatched and will be on my blog this and next month. If you have any request, what do you want to see the most (nail polish swatch, any product review), just let me know and I'll try to post it ASAP. 

Which products/nail polishes from my haul would you like to try? Thank you for reading!