02. marec 2013

My First Try of One Stroke Nail Art

Hi, girls! Today I have another nail art for you. Next week you'll see even more nail art, because I'm starting with 31 day nail art challenge (but not every day, because I have also a lot of reviews and swatches in plan to post). This week I bought tempera paintings and I decided to try one stroke nail art, because I saw so many amazing girls doing gorgeous manicures with this tehnique. Before I started I watched some tutorials on Youtube. I have to admit, that this nail art wasn't easy to do at all. Idk, if I'm clumsy or tempera painting isn't the best for this nails art and I need aryrlic paint. I tried few times and one some nail the design you see, is third, fourt or fifth try (it depends of a nail).


As a base I used Essence Nude Or What? from Season of Extremes TE. I already swatched this polish, when this limited edition collection came out, but then I had really short nails, so I decided to post new swatch of it. I read my old post about it and there I wrote, that's tricky to apply, but yesterday I didn't had any problem with application, so I forsee, that's easier to apply on longer nails. I used 2 coats.


What do you suggest me, what's the easiest way to do one stroke nail art (beside practising)? Have you tried it already? Thank you for reading!

24 komentarjev:

  1. Predivno izgleda! :) Meni se bas svidja!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super mi je ovaj Nude or what? a i za prvi pokusaj super su i leptirici i cvjetici :) I ja se razmisljam o kupovini akrilnih boja, ali opet kad pogledam koliko malo nail arta radim mislim da bi bilo uzalud

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Ta lak je res lep. :)
      Mogoče te bo pa nakup akrilnih barv spodbudil kj pogostejšemu ustvarjanju. :)

      Izbriši
    2. Tesko, predobro se poznam XD

      Izbriši
  3. Full mi je všeč barva laka za podlago <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nisem še poskusila, tvoje izgleda čudovito :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Super je za prvič. Ti pa priporočam, da kupiš akrilne barve, ki jih razredčiš z vodo. Lažje se nanašajo, pa še motiv bo tanjši.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem probala tudi tempere razredčiti z vodo, pa sena nohtih potem sploh ni videlo. Ok, bom kupila pa primerajala, da vidim razliko.

      Izbriši
  6. Wau lepo ti je uspelo :) Pa ful je lep tale essence lak <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. It looks great, especially for the first time!
    It is great that you will start 31 day nail challenge, it seams fun I was thinking about doing it too after OUAT challenge was so great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      I already wanted to start in Februar, but then we were doing OUAT challenge and I started yesterday. I just don't know, when I'll publish my first manicure. Old 31 day challenge sounds really fun. :D

      Izbriši
  8. Meni se sviđa ovaj sivi lak sam za sebe. Iako i umjetnost ti je zaista umjetnost....

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ma daj, ovo je super... još kad se uzme u obzir da ti je prvi put :D
    i lak je krasan :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. this looks very pretty and i'd never guess it was your first try :)!! good job :)!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. jako mi se sviđa ovaj sivi lak, a i leptirići su divni

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3