It's Time For Neon Green

Hi, girls! I hope you're in the mood for something neon today, because I definitely am. Neon green polishes have a special place in my heart and today I'm showing you swatch of one of them.

First I started with 2 coats of white Beauty UK polish from Urban Girl set. White polish helps neon shades to pop out. Then I applied CH nail lacquer in shade 9 (I really don't like, if polishes don't have names, only numbers). Application was great. This polish is very sheer, so I needed 3 coats and that means that in the end I had 5 coats on my nails. A lot. And that also means loooooong drying time. But after first and second coat it still looked uneven and not very pretty. I haven't try it without white base yet, but I think nail line will be visible after 2 and maybe also after 3 coats. Otherwise it's a gorgeous neon shade. The bottle contains 15 ml of polish. The price is $4,99 (around 4€).


Yesterday you saw a nail art I did with its help - neon melting nails. Because I needed so many coats, I'll maybe wore it alone, but most probably I'll use it a lot for nail art. 


Don't forget to use my code, if you're going to shop in Born Pretty Store.


What do you think about neon green shades, do you like them? Thank you for reading!

*This product was send to me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.