FOTD: Purple Look with a Touch of Peach

Hi, beauties! After a lot nail polish related posts I finally have another FOTD post for you. Although the Spring already started officially, here is still cold, cloudiness and snowy, so I decided to do a smoky look yesterday. Last 2 weeks I didn't do any make up looks, so I was kinda out of practise, that's why my brows and my liner look so horrible.


Yesterday was one of those days, when I applied liner on one eye perfectly and then I totally screw it up on a second eye and in the end I tried to fix it on both eyes to make it look more even and I just made them both look worse. You all probably know this photo. Yp, it was that kind of day. I wanted to make thin eyeliner and in the end I made pretty thick one.


For eye make up I decided to use Sleek Ultra Matte V2 palette, which has dark and all matte eyeshadows. I wanted to do a smoky look with a twist, not tipical smoky look. First I applied black Essence Metallics jumbo pencil Metal Battle as a base, but it was a bad choise, because this pencil contains silver glitter. Then I applied Villain all over my lid and blended it. After that I used Flesh and I applied it in my crease and on my browbone. Then I used Highness and I applied it in my crease and blended it with Villain and Flesh. Under my eyes I first mixed together Noir and Villain and after I applied them, I used Highness to blend those 2 colors and made them brighter a bit. As a highlighter in my inner eye and under my brows I used Pillow Talk.


On my cheaks I used peachy blush, because I wanted to match it with a peachy eyeshadow. On my lips I mixed together nude lipstick and an orange lipgloss. I tried few different lipstick shades before that, but none of them didn't look good with this look, so I had to go with something nude.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Catrice Prime and Fine eyeshadow base
- Essence Metallics jumbo eye pencil in Metal Battle
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette
- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Essence Urban Messages Nightline eyeliner pen
- Catrice Lashes to Kill False Lashes Volume Mascara with False Lash Fibres

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence All About Matt fixing compact powder
- Catrice camouflage cream in Ivory
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Asian Sensation blush

*Lips
- Alverde Nude lipstick
- Essence Vintage District duo lipstick and gloss Vintage Peach (gloss)


What do you think? Would you used any other lipstick color with this look? Thank you for reading!