Barry M Textured Effect Nail Polish Swatch

Hi, everyone! First, Happy Easter to you all. Have a great Sunday! I think, mine will be pretty lazy one, becuase it's raining cats and dogs here and I can't even go out for a walk or something. Yesterday I wanted to show you swatches of textured polishes from Barry M, but I was to tired in the evening, so I decided to write a post this morning and here they are:


I'm going to do a description for both polishes togehter, because they have the same formula and everything is the same, except color. The application was easier, than I expected, I didn't had any problem with it. They dry pretty fast. I didn't use top coat for swatches and I probably won't wear them with TC, because I prefer rough finish. Because of the light they look a bit more shiny on photos, than they really are in person. They're pretty opaque, I used only 2 coats for each shade. When it comes to removal, they remove harder than shimmery polishes, but easier than glittery, so I didn't use a foil technique. I removed them with only nail polish remover and cotton pad, just it lasted a bit longer than normally would. I love both shades and I think, they'll be perfect for Spring and also Summer.

Station Road - pastel yellow with golden shimmer, 2 coats. Unfortunatelly my camera didn't capture the shimmer, but it's visible in person.

 Ridley Road - mint, no shimmer, 2 coats.

Slovenian costumers can get these polishes in store ličila.si. They're also available on Barry M's official site (for international readers).

What do you think about these 2 polishes? Do you like this finish? Thank you for reading!

*Some of the products were send to me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.