7 Deadly Sins Of Nail Polish

Hi, girls! Today I have a tag for you. I saw 7 Deadly Sins Of Nail Polish tag on few blogs before and I decided to do it myself too.

1.  GREED: What is the cheapest nail polish in your stash?
Joy polish(es). They costs around 0,75 €, which is very cheap. They have few interesting shades, but they stink like crazy (they're probably not B3 free).


2.  WRATH: Which nail polish do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I think that would be Essence Mr and Mrs Glitter. I adore this polish, but application is PITA, because you can't apply glitter nicely, you have to tap it on the nail and then move it all over the nail to place it.


3. GLUTTONY: Which polish have you most desired ever since you first saw it? 
Beyu 209. Ah-ma-zing.


4. SLOTH: Which polish do you hate wearing because of the trouble you have to go to either applying or removing it?
NYX Fire Amber. Polish is amazing - color, application, everything is great, expect removing. It stains nails like crazy. No other polish ever stained my nails like this one does. Althout I love the color, I hate wearing it because of the staining.


5. PRIDE: Which polish are you proud to own? 
Nfu Oh 65. The most amazing holographic polish I have.


6. LUST: Which polish makes your nails look sexy? 
I feel sexy with any polish on my nails. They have to be painted.

7. ENVY: Your biggest lemming: you envy those who own it.
Ninja Polish Floam. I'm not a fan of indie nail polishes, but this one is my big lemming. 

I won't tag anyone, but if you like this tag, feel free to do it, I would love to read it on your blogs. If you don't want to post it on your blog, you can also tell me your choises in the comment below. Thank you for reading!