31 Day Challenge - Day 8: Metallic Nails

Hi, girls! I'm writing another post today, because I want to show you another manicure in 31 day challenge. Day 8 are metallic nails and for that I used Flormar Duochrome DC04 polish. This polish also opens series of posts with swatches of new polishes from today's haul post


Flormar DC04 is a copper-redish metallic shade. The copper reflextion is more visible in person. This polish has really great formula and pigmentation, it's opaque after one coat. The application is not hard, but you have to be more careful, because it can leaves brush strokes. It drys quite fast. Despite the pigmentation I used 2 coats, as always.


I decided to upgrade this polish with stamping and for that I used new Essence plate, which has a snake design. I'm not a snake fan, but I though it'll go great with this polish. Silver polish I used for stamping is Flormar 390, which you also saw today in my haul post.


Are you a fan of metallic polishes? What do you think about this one? Thank you for reading!