31 Day Challenge - Day 6: Violet

Hi, girls! For today I planned to post a review, but instead of that I decided to post a gorgeous nail polish, that I used in 31 day challenge. Day 6 are violet nails and for that I decided to use one of the prettiest polishes in my stash, that I wore before, but never published swatches on my blog (like for a lot of other polishes). I'm talking about Orly Fowl Play. It was a part of a Birds of a Feather collection back in 2011. It has a purple jelly base with colorful shimmer and flakies, that reflect from orange and red to green (which is more noticeable in the bottle than on nails). Its formula it's great, it's very easy to apply, but because it's jelly, it's more sheer, so I had to apply it in 3 coats. But I personally don't mind applying more than 2 coats. Because it's sheer, it's also great for layering. I know I said, I'm going to do 31 nail art's in this challenge, but this polish looked too beautiful on its own, so I couldn't add anything on it, I had to wear it alone. I wore it for 3 days. It did chipped a bit, but that's nothing unusual for me. And I wore it without top coat. As you can see, it's very shiny on it's own. I definitely recommend you to get this one, if you can still find it anywhere (Slovenian girls, in Zapikonai it's still available in mini bottle).


Do you have Fowl Play in your stash? What do you think about it? Thank you for reading!

38 komentarjev

  1. I have it! But I wished I liked it more :/ Don't get me wrong I liked it but it didn't make my heart flutter :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Well, people have different tastes and some like something more than other. :)
      To me this is amazing shade and I adore it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. fowl play je na moji wl že doglo cajta... čudovit je. nisem vedela da je sheer.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, je precej sheer, sploh, če nanašaš tanke sloje. Čeprav mislim, da bi z dvema debelejšima tudi šlo. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Čudovita barva! Fowl Play je na moji WL že dolgo časa, pa ga nikakor ne uspem kupiti, ga pa zato občudujem kadarkoli kdo piše o njem ;)

    Lovely Little Lux-uries

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem ga tudi imela dolgo na WL, potem sem ga dobila v swapu in se še bolj zaljubila vanj, res je prečudovit. :) Ne bo ti žal, če ga kmalu dodaš svoji zbirki. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Čudovit je, eden najlepših lakov, ki jih imam. Še dobro, da dela Orly velike flaške :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se strinjam. :) Oryeve flaške so meni odlične, tako oblikovno kot količinsko. :D

      Izbriši
  5. This looks amazing on you! Fowl Play is one of my favorite polishes to wear. I think it is one of the best made. Great pics.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :D I agree with you, I'm a huge fan of flakies and every polish with flakies has a special place in my heart. :D

      Izbriši
  6. love it ! it looks really amazing !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. OMG super awesome purple nails with the glittery bits!! <3

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Orly laki so meni najboljši kar se obstojnosti in hitrega sušenja tiče :)
    Tale je čudovit!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Orly laki so res odlične kvalitete, meni so tudi zelo všeč. :D

      Izbriši
  9. yes yes yes i love this polish! i'm a proud owner of it too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. OMG, this is so amazing nail polish

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. joooooj, za ovim sam duuuugo slinila, nisam ga uspjela nabavit :(
    ali prekrasan je, i dobro ti stoji :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :D Upam, da ti ga še uspe dobiti. :D

      Izbriši
  12. Wonderful color!! I would love to have it in my stash!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is. I hope you'll able to find it somewhere, it's really a nice add to ones collection. :D

      Izbriši
  13. I think it's absolutely gorgeous! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Bas je lijep, doduse nikad nisam isla u potragu za njim, opcenito mi se ne da gnjavit s tim HTF lakovima

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3