31 Day Challenge - Day 2: Orange

Hi, girls! Day 2 in 31 day challenge are orange nails. For this challenge I decided to use neon orange shade. I really love neon polishes and I wear them, no mather if it's winter or summer. Today I'm showing you Ruby Kisses Orange U Over?


Orange U Over? is really gorgeous orange neon shade, but it's so so hard to photograph. On upper photo the color of this polish is teh most real, but on lover photo it looks too wash out. I usually use it alone, without white polish as a base, because after 3 coats it's opaque and to me it looks pretier without white base under it.


Because I'm already in the spring mood, I decided to draw flowers on my nails. I used Essence Better Way to Sky, Essence Sunshine 4ever and white Beauty Uk polish from Urban Girl set for them. Essence BWTS wasn't the best choise for flowers, because it's barely visible on nails, although in person the difference was more visible. 


What's your favourite orange polish? What do you think about my today's choise? Thank you for reading!