31 Day Challenge - Day 1: Red

Hi, girls! I decided to start with 31 day nail art challenge. I was thinking for some time to do this challenge and I wanted to start in Februar, but then OUAT challenge came and I decided to start it in March. I won't do it every day, because I plan a lot of swatches, reviews and tags to post in next month or two, but I''ll do it every second or third day, it depends from other posts. It's really challenging to do manicures for challenges, when you have a task and you know, what you'll do next. Sometimes I have no idea, what to put on my nails and these challenges are really handy then. First 6 themes are colors, but I'll also do nail art, I won't only show you swatches, so that means 31 new nail art manicures on my blog.

Btw, I have no idea, who is creator of this challenge, but if you know, please, leave me the link to her blog.


Day 1 are red nails. I swatched most of my red nail polishes, but some are still unswatched and in this challenge I want to show you polishes, I haven't swatched before, so I decided for NYX Girls Fire Amber for day 1.


This polish is gorgeous shimmery red shade, that has amazing formula, which makes polish to apply like a butter. Seriously, this polish is a winner, when it comes to application, it goes so smoothly on nails. I used 2 coats here. Although I love the color and application of this polish, I don't reach very often for it - that's because it stains my nails like crazy. It leaves red color all over my nails and my cuticles and it's so hard to clean. I'm able to clean my cuticles after I remove it, but stain on my nails goes away, when I change my mani for 2 or 3 times. Too bad for the stain, otherwise I would wear it more often.


I decided to upgrade my manicure with striped gradient by this tutorial, that Oooh, Shinies! published on her blog. I really liked the design, so I wanted to try it myself too. Although mine isn't as perfect as hers, it came out gorgeous. For gradient I used Essence Sunshine 4ever, because red polishes weren't visible at all, so I had to go with yellow.


Did any of you already did 31 day challenge or is planning to do it? What do you think about NYX Girls polish and nail art I did for day 1? Thank you for reading!

23 komentarjev

  1. super:) ampak a se ti bo res dalo vsak dan menjat manikuro?:) hehe

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj sem napisala, da ne bom objavljala vsak dan, ker imam planiranih še veliko drugih postov, sicer pa se meni tako hitro okrušijo nohti, da mi to ne bi bil problem. :)

      Izbriši
  2. NYX Girls Fire Amber je popolna živa shimmery rdeča <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. good luck on the challenge! i love that red polish, really nice manicure :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, I hope I'll successfully finish it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. beautiful color and beautiful mani!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Zanimiv challenge in super manikura! Spominja me na Hunger Games, the girl on fire pa to :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Je zanimiv, sem že en čas razmišljala o njem in zdaj ga končno uresnučujem. :)
      Pa res, sploh mi ni prišlo na pamet. :D

      Izbriši
  6. lak je divan a manikura *___________*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. boja je prekrasna i izazov mi se sviđa,rado bi sudjelovala

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Če ti je všeč, lahko kar začneš z njim. Jaz nimam točno določenih datumov za objave, ker je tako lažje, delanja nove manikure vsak dan za ta izziv in potem še pisanje postov bi bilo preveč stresno.

      Izbriši
  8. Gorgeous red! By the way, I love the new look of your blog! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      It's not bad, but I'm not completely satisfied with it. :/

      Izbriši
  9. Koja prekrasna crvena :D a svidja mi se i gradient s ovim crtama

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. dobar crvendać :D
    gledam ovaj izazov već neko vrijeme, još se nisam usudila ali jednom i od dođe na red ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. KAKO LEPA RDEČA! "dol sm padla" :D
    Lepa manikura!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. That sounds great! I was thinking to do it as well. But my lack of free time made me look up other chances. Well, I must say I love this dare. So I'll make it with other people who decided to do it without limit time.
    All right for your art nails. I'm keen on your blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3