RETO 2013 Challenge: Flags

Hi, beauties! It's third week in RETO 2013 challenge and this week's task is flags. I decided to do my home country flag - a Slovenian flag.


Our flag has 3 colors - white, blue and red. I decided to paint three nails each with one color. On my middle finger I did a coat of arms. It has a blue base and on it our biggest mountain - Triglav (which means "tripple-headed", that's why there are 3 tops), 2 blue wavy lines in the bottom mean see and rivers and it also has 3 stars. I tried to draw a coat of arms on my nails as it is on the flag, but with nail polish that was impossible, so I painted my nail with blue polish, draw 3 tops for Triglav and 3 stars. In the end it didn't look that bad.


Polishes, I used here, are white Beauty UK polish from Urban Girl set, Astor 70, Essence Redvolution and Essence Sunshine 4ever. 


What do yout think? Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check, what other participants did for this task.


26 komentarjev

  1. I love middle finger, you made a great manicure

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. A beautiful mani for a beautiful country and flag... (but I have to admit that I will always prefer the old flag :P )

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I think you're not the only one and I have to admit, our flag isn't anything special, specially because it's very similar to some others.

      Izbriši
  3. :O so cute! I adore Slovenia, I were there two years ago for 10 days or so and I got in love :D I really want go back!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I hope you'll come back, we have some nice places to visit here. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Lijepa interpretacija zastave, dobro mi je sto nisi isla na klasicne pruge na svakom noktu :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Se mi je zdelo, da bo tako boljše izgledalo. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. O wow! Kera huda ideja za grb! =))) Very nice!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. super si se snašla, predobra manikura :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Curiosa tu bandera, niña. Nunca me había fijado que el símbolo eran unas montañas.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Triglav is our biggest mountain and it's on our coat of arms, because it's one of our symbols. ;)

      Izbriši
  8. Muy bonita!!! las mini estrellitas han quedado muy bien! yo no tendría ese pulso!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Estoy de SortteitO!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. You did a good job! I loved the Slovenian Flag... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3