RETO 2013 Challenge: Disney

Hi, beauties! Today I'm back with another challenge. It's already week 4 in RETO 2013 challenge. Omg, how quickly the times goes by. This week's theme is inspired by Disney. This one was hard, because there are so many different movies and characters, that can inspire you to do a manicure. First I planned to do Ariel, but then I saw, that few girls already did Ariel inspired manicure for this challenge and I didn't want to repeat it, so I was thinking about something else. Then I thought about Pirates of the Carribean nail art, but inspiration didn't want to come to me, so in the end I decided for animated movie The Princess and the Frog, which I loved. 


On my middle finger I draw Naveen and on my ring figer Tiana as frogs. She was brighter than he, so I used different polishes for them. Inspiration for other 3 nails was a designs on her dress, that looks like a tulip flower. She also has dots on dress but I decided to skip them.


I used a lot of polishes for this nail art: China Glaze Westside Warrior and Trendsetter for Naveen, Essence Upper Green Side and Exits on Your Right for Tiana, white Beauty UK polish from Urban Girl set, random black polish and China Glaze Mahogany Magic for both frogs and Catrice Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy, She 310 and Essence We Rock The Green for tulip dress design. 


I think this manicure succeed me well. What do you think, do you like it? Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check, what other girls did.

38 komentarjev

  1. Joj kako luštna manikura :) Žabice so ti super uspele, ostali nohti bi bili dobri tudi kot samostojna manikura, taka malo spomladanska :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ta manikura kar kliče pomlad, komaj čakam, da pride, da lahko kako fotko posnamem tudi zunaj, da bodo malo bolj zanimive. ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Me encanta...te ha quedado precioso!!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Estoy de SorteitO!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow, you did a wonderful job there!!!! Loved it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I really really love this nail art!! WOWwww

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Pero que diseño más bonito! Te a quedado genial, te sigo! Besos guapa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Que original y bonita! me encanta!!! i love it!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Super nice! a wonderful design!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. predobro... nadam se da nisi morala poljubiti žabca ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Na srečo ne, je moj "princ" že v človeški podobi prišel do mene. :D

      Izbriši
  9. Me encanta! Precioso.

    Te sigo! Besos

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Joj, kok je luštna ta svetlo zelena žabica!

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Woooow so funny manicure :)
    I love this frogs they are so nice :)

    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. So cute makes me wanna wear gr33n nails :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3