RETO 2013 Challenge: Sweet

Hi, girls! Today I have something sweet for you. I joined another challenge, called RETO 2013. It was created by blogger Loving Cosmetic (it's in spanish). We have to publish one manicure a week and tasks are nice, so I thought I can manage this beside my challenge and other stuff. 


First task was dulce or sweet and because I'm a huge fan of Milka (my all time favourite chocolate), it was obviously I'm going to do Milka on my nails. I decided to do 2 nails with a half open chocolate and others 3 with wrapper and word Milka. Chocolate wasn't hard to do, but letters caused me more problems (you can see, they look kinda clumsy). Well, in the end they turned out good and on all 3 nails you can read the word Milka good. First 2 photo are made without top coat and last 2 with top coat.


Polished I used for this manicure are Catrice Lucky In Lilac, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, Essence Jungle Drum and Essence Stamp Me! Silver. I'm very satisfied with this manicure. I'm actually sad, I had to remove it, because I was doing another manicure for my challenge. In the end it looked so tasty and it made me crave for chocolate.


What do you think about my "sweet nails"? Do you like them? Thank you for reading. 

Here you can check, what other participants did for this task.