Random Sunday #16

Hi, girls! I hope you're having lovely Sunday!

Today I'm starting with a big THANK YOU to all of you. I reached 900 followers. I actually had 3. blogaversary on Friday, but I totally forgot about it.


This week I received package from Slovenian team Fleur de Sante for review. I'm already testing products and you can expect a big and long review this month. 


Lovely Mateja D. from Mateji ustvarjata helped me to order some MUA products, because I don't have PayPal account and I received them this week. I'm very satisfied with my order, specially I'm loving palette and lipstick number 3. 


I don't know, if any Random Sunday went by, that I didn't show you Ris. Here we were going for a walk ...


 ... and here he's playing with his ball.


My shadow.


These last few days were sunny. I like that. 


Cutie pie. One of the rare good photos, I have of him. 


***
Link Love:
*Maki swatches Alessandro Go Magic! Nail Dots Black top coat.This polish, her swatches, everything is amazing. I hope we'll get this polish soon in Slovenia.

*[SLO] Erika wrote a post about D vitamin. Very interesting post as all of her posts are. Their always full of informations and they teach me a lot. 

*On blog Make Up Make Out you can read amazing post about beauty bloggers with title Biti beauty blogerica? Ma ništa lakše. For all those people without blogs, who think, that's writing a beauty blog is one easy thing and that we get easily products for free.

*Lux is a Slovenian blogger, that has great blog, but not a lot followers, so show her some love. Here is link to her blog: http://littlemiraclesx.blogspot.com/.
***


I wish you all lovely week. Thank you for reading!

27 komentarjev

  1. beutiful number, congrats! Will be a review about MUA palette?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Yes, the review will be published, I just don't kno, when. Now in Februar definitely not, because I already have planned it out and there are a lot of others posts and reviews, I have to publish. Maybe in March.

      Izbriši
  2. super fotke, čestitam na lijepoj brojčici :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Čestitke za obletnico in spremljevalce :)
    Ris pa mora biti vedno zraven, če ne Random Sunday ne bi bil isti! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Hehe, se mi zdi, da res. Je nepogrešljiv del mojih nedeljskih postov.:D

      Izbriši
  4. Ha, ja sam ti 899. pratilac! ;) :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Congrats for 900 followers :)

    Lepe slike in še bolj luštne živalice! :)

    Sicer sem ravno danes spreminjala ime (iz Ariaina v Lux) in link do bloga, da se bolj ujema z naslovom, ampak hvala za omembo, res prijazno od tebe :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)

      Sem link dodala že v soboto, tako da bom spremenila, da te ljudje lažje najdejo. :)

      Izbriši
  6. zivotinje <3 i cestitke na 900 :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Congrats on the 3rd blogaversary! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. čestitke! :D (hehe pa ravno moje ime je napisano na fotki)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Pa res, prej sploh nisem opazila. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Tista roza MUA šminka je huda, jaz jo vzamem ob naslednjem nakupu. :D Pa čestitke za 900! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Jaz upam, da mi naslednjič uspe dobiti preostale šminke z moje WL.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3