Once Upon A Time Series: Ruby (Second Makeup Look)

Hi, girls! It's me again today. I think I'll bomb you with posts in Februar, I planned posts for a whole month few days ago in I have so much to write this month. Challenges, reviews, swatches ... I hope you won't mind, if you'll have to read 2 post a day sometimes. 

This morning you saw my manicure I did for OUAT nail art challenge and now I'm posting new makeup look in OUAT series. Although I published manicure for challenge today I though I'll just continue by schedule with my series. I already did one Ruby look and today I have her second and last look for you. This photo was my inspiration.


And this is my look. She wears black liner all around her eyes and I never did that before, so it was challenging for me. And I have to admit, I think it doesn't suits me well, becase it makes my eyes look small. But on Ruby it looks fantastic. On photo you can't see, but she wears a bit pink in crease, so I add it too, but it looks too purpulish on my photos.


Eye makeup from close. I try to add white on my waterline, but my She liner didn't want to cooperate, it's not visible at all. Here you can see, how my eye looks small.


Her cheeks were red and her lips were red, so I applied red blush and red lipstick. Final look was very pretty, although I wouldn't wear it, black liner under my eyes just isn't for me. Without black liner under my eyes I would totally wear this look. 


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Beauty UK Day&Night
- She Stylezone twin kajal white
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner 
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black
- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Breaking Dawn Renesmee Red blush

*Lips
- Look by Bipa Cherry lipliner
- Essence Red-y To Relax


What do you think about my Ruby inspired look? Would you wear something like this? Thank you for reading.

23 komentarjev

  1. I think your eyes seem amazing! I like how it looks on you and i suggest you to wear this type of liner more often :) and the make up is also beautiful in general.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm glad, that you like my MU. :D

      Izbriši
  2. it looks just like her! this is really pretty

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. lep make up:) pa tvoja koža je brez napak <3 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :$ Moram potrkati, da imam res srečo s kožo in nimam problemov z njo. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Meni se pa zdi,da ti paše!! Verjetno samo nisi navajena. Pa šminkica je res lepa <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Res je, nisem navajena. Ena najboljših šmink, ki jih je naredil Essence. :)

      Izbriši
  5. You are beautiful and I like your lipstick :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. trebala si i ti napravit kikice :D a super ti stoji look, vise mi se svidja nego na glumici

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Najprej sem nameravala, ampak se mi potem ni dalo. :P Hvala. :D

      Izbriši
  7. Ja res ti lepo pristaja! Šminka je pa čudovita.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Nekako se ne počutim najboljše s tem makeupom, raje imam že potem kak zelo temen smoky look. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Joj kako vedno obžalujem, da nisem vzela šmink iz Home, sweet home kolekcije. Super mejkap <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3