Once Upon A Time Series: Once Upon A Time (Nail Art)

Hi, girls! For today's Once Upon A Time series I decided to do nail art, inspired by the photo, you see below. This is the last nail art in this series, tomorrow I and few other girls start with Once Upon A Time challenge. You can still join, if you want (and have time).


And this is how it looked in the end. I'm pretty satified with letters, although I should do o similar to other letters. Also gradient came out pretty nice, I should wear it totally as a manicure without letters.


Polishes I used are: Barry M Limited Edition B, Catrice Up In The Air, Essence Swairway to Heaven, Look by Bipa Crystal Sky and Essence Stamp Me! Silver.


What do you think about this manicure, do you like it? Thank you for reading. :)

11 komentarjev

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3