Once Upon A Time Series: Evil Queen (Second Look)

Hi, beauties! Yesterday I should publish another look in my OUAT series, because it was Friday, but I started to watch New Girl and this show is so addictive, that I just couldn't stop watching it. So, I'm showing you my second Evil Queen look today.


My inspiration was her look from episode 21 in first season. I didn't do excatly the same look. Mine doesn't have such a long outer V and I have darker color on my lids. I also didn't use brown blush on my cheeks, because I don't have any, so I used peachy one.


Eye makeup from close. She wears more reddish pink color (I really don't know, how to describe it otherwise) in outer V, so I mixed a purple and red eyeshadow. On her lids she wears bright grey color and then in outer V a bit black. I used dark grey color instead and I also applied a bit black in outer V.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Beauty UK Day&Night
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette
- Sleek Chaos palette
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner 
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black
- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Asian Sensation blush

*Lips
- Look by Bipa Orchid lipliner
- Lovie No. 20 lipstick



I think this is my last look in this series. I kinda lost inspiration for this series, specially because I want to focuse more on OUAT challenge. But if you have any request, which character do you want me to do, write me in a comment below and I'll do it for you. 

What do you think about my second Evil Queen look? Thank you for reading.

28 komentarjev

  1. wonderful!!

    http://miblogenmiventana.blogspot.com


    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. Res so, jaz se jim nisem mogla upreti. ;)

      Izbriši
  3. Wowww, love your look!! and the serie in T.V.
    Skeleton nails ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      I actually meant for this series, any of the characters, I should do a look for, but I'll add skeleton nails on my to do list. ;)

      Izbriši
  4. Ta makeup ti res sede. Le večkrat nosi te barve, ti lepo očke poudari ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Sem ravno danes naredila podoben look, samo bolj nosljiv, mi je všeč. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. Še en krasen look! Res lepe barve :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. It looks great,I love it:)Those dark colors look really good on you:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I think too, that dark colors look good on me, I like them. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Lepo, sploh pa so mi ustnice všeč- huda barva!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super look, pa uhančki na ušesih še boljše izgledajo kot sami :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Super so za nositi in zelo opazni. ;)

      Izbriši
  9. steta da gubis inspiraciju, jer bome lookovi su mi jedan bolji od drugog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Nekako se mi vsi looki zdijo podobni, nič svežega. Mogoče še kaj ustvarim drug teden, če bom imela inspiracijo. ;)

      Izbriši
  10. Čisto si jo zadela :) Zelo dobro izgleda!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. wow, ovo ti fenomenalno stoji *.*
    totalno rasturaš s ovim lookovima :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      V OUAT se da najti veliko inspiracije. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3